Reviews for Airport Security
Made To Syn chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
haha. i hate it when they do that! i was flying to Pensacola, and the kid in front of me got the pat down, bag search, AND questioning. he came bacjk with like, half his stuff.

i howver, was luck enough not to be searched. AND THIS WAS SO A TRAGEDY!
lizzandkelly chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
HA! This made me have a flashback...

I was at the J.F.K airport, and I hada pack of gum with the liquid centers. The security guard sees it and goes, "um, ma'am, that's not allowed on the plane" and snatches it. 'm staring at him like WTF, and ask, "Um, since when is gum illegal?"

he looks me straight in the face and goes, "since it might be poisoned." I just roll my eyes and leave, and right before I go into the elevator for my terminal, I look behind me...and he's chewing my gum! I was like, "I hope you get poisoned" XD

Lizz
Nausikaa chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Lol! Very funny. Totally my type of humour. Congrats on getting it published, by the way! Did you enter it into a competition, or is it for a student paper or something similiar?

-Nausikaa
Lady Eccentrica chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love your stories! This is hilarious! :)
HeadInTheStars chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
NO NOT THE SILLY STRING AND SPARKLE TOOTH PASTE!

If only silly string were a religion...

Buut i Liked this...

FAVORITED
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I have to say that I wouldn't tell anyone how long you spent editing this because it seems like you could have spent days. This is perfectly written. The dialogue is solid and believable. Very nice work!

On a side note, I once had a metal credit card shaped bottle opener confiscated at the airport. I miss it.
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
LOVE this story. And yes, it IS a tragedy. :)
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I like this story, because it's really funny, and also because it's practically a true story; it could happen to anyone, and probably has happened a few times. xD

I liked the way she said she needed Silly String for religious reasons, because it's such a funny and stupid-sounding excuse. :P

The ending was good as well, because it was just so evil of security-person to send her to the back of the line, after throwing out everything she had!

[Ps. Review Marathon! Link in my profile.]
Birdhouse in Your Soul chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
"...because the Chinese used it as a murder weapon back in the day."

Laughing. So. Hard right now.
AwesomeUnicorns chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
You shoulda kicked Arnold. D:
Crazy Girl 777 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OMG I love it! Its so funny, and probably true! ;D
Doomsday'sMascot chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hello again... Quit posting stories so quickly or I'll take you off my favorites list and pretend I've never actually met you so that I don't have to waste my time reviewing your useless literary endeavors. :I

I believe security's taken my safety scissors and pencil sharpener. Yeah, sure, I occaisonally used the pencil sharpener to cut loose strings off my sleeves, but it's not like that thing's sharp enough to, say, cut through the skin of somebody's neck and into their jugular or anything. Not that I've tested that or anything. And there's a reason they're called 'safety' scissors... Gosh! Yeah, good job in picking a topic that we can all relate to. It makes it all the more funny.

I think the characterization of the security guard was a little off. The way you desrcibed him, he seemed malicious, like he actually wanted to take all her stuff. Most of the security people I've met were just doing their jobs. It just didn't feel very realistic; I think it would be better if he seemed bored or annoyed.

I've officially run out of things to say. Have a nice day.