Reviews for The Princess and The Dragon
thepoisonrose chapter 11 . 13h
Sooo glad you are back! It aways give me joy to read this book it's my favourite! Please never give up, you're an amazing writer.
Alex J. Williams chapter 11 . 9/15
Welcome Back! I'm super happy to see that you've come back to pick up your stories! Especially happy you updated this one since this one is one of my favourites of yours. I find discussing ideas can get the creative juices flowing, like the major elements of a story such as character development of the two protagonists and their relationship. Thinking about what kind of archetypes your characters are might help, for example Colleen seems like a mix of the hero and the average person archetype to me so far. She kind of has this "If there is a will, there is a way" feel to her but she also feels lost/ confused and maybe even really frustrated with her life right now. It makes me wonder if she has any internal conflicts about whats happening to her. I mean there was a very obvious internal conflict for Kyein and his own curse. How will that effect their relationship? For some reason I can totally see Kyein becoming obsessed with control, like first control his kingdom then his lady. (I don't need answers or anything but maybe my speculations with help you get some ideas - who knows \_(ツ)_/)
Mrs Sorbo chapter 11 . 9/11
Really enjoyable story, I love this author and her works
purple-wolf-howl chapter 11 . 9/4
I'm sorry to hear that your struggling with your mojo. To get inspiration for when I write I let my mind wander to see where the story goes in my head. Sometimes it starts five chapters ahead and other times it goes to the next chapter. Let your mind relax and don't force your imagination to just pop out the next chapter. Sit or lie down in a quiet place and think of what story you are writing, where you left off, and let your mind go and see where it takes you. Sometimes it takes me to one person's perspective and emotions and I have to fill in the holes of the other person. Hope this helps!
xAnonnonax chapter 11 . 8/30
Some tips for getting back your mojo:

-blind writing just to get used to writing again and saving what you've written to go back and edit over and over again, until it is something you recognize as your own

-looking for your muse through random experiences you enjoy and can throw yourself into (deciding to go on a rollercoaster, on a hike youve never been on, going on a date, anything you can do to freshen your mind and eyes)

-trying to write in different places. For example, one environment may be stifling your creative process while writing in another room may prove the opposite.

-working on mindmaps/plot maps for stories to freshen up your interest in them and to provide direction

-exercising, anything to get endorphins up for a clear head and better mental/creative vision. This is a good one to combat stress that is causing a creative block.

I hope things get better on your end. You have a gift.

rasetsuyukino chapter 11 . 8/29
I think the best way to get back into writing is to write a little bit every day until one becomes used to it again. Sorry if that doesn't work. Thank you for the update~
Dorothy chapter 11 . 8/27
No sweat about the hiatus, it happens to all of us. Glad to see you back though. I really missed your writing. On the subject of helping you get that perfect writing groove back, music always helps me. Especially loud epic trailer music, I'd suggest Les Friction or Hidden Citizens since they are my go to, but whatever music works for you is key. Again glad to see you back, I'm so happy that you've updated this story first, it's my favorite out of all of your fantasy fiction.
R. Ficst chapter 11 . 8/23
I very much enjoyed your update! I'm looking forward to everything yet to come. _

Unfortunately no good tips about getting back the writing mojo from me. I last updated my story years ago, and have been sitting on several other ideas for a while. Scheduling a time or a self-imposed deadline can work, but only if you commit to it. I've let my work schedule exhaust me, and don't make enough time for myself.

I wish you the best of luck, because I am thoroughly enjoying your tale and hope to read more soon.

For myself... we'll see if I can kick back into gear, too.
Akumo chapter 11 . 8/21
I was so excited to see an update! Amazing chapter can't wait for the next one!
EverySilence chapter 11 . 8/21
I almost couldn't believe my eyes! I've been straying from fictionpress because it seems like my favorite stories/authors aren't updating anymore but, you just made my day!

I've kinda stopped reading as much in general because my favorite stories, even on , doesn't seem to be getting updated anymore.

I missed Vera! Her sassiness and lack of filter on what she says!
I can't wait to read more about Colleen's meetings with Kyein! Since he definitely bumbled the last meeting with her.

Please continue to update!

Sorry I have no idea on how to get back your mojo! I'm a huge procrastinator so, I'm useless in assisting anybody in getting them back on their feet! Lol!
RomanceObsessed chapter 11 . 8/20
I'm sorry life has been so rough lately for you. I hope it gets better. I miss your updates, but you got to do what's best for yourself.

I enjoyed these last two chapters.
paper chapter 11 . 8/20
I'm so glad you came back to this story, it really makes me happy. Thank you for being a great author and I hope to read more in the future!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20
I'm so glad you're back! Losing your mojo happens to everyone and from my experience the best thing is to power through. But also if you ever have sudden little ideas write it down. Even just a sentence write it down. It gets your brain working.

I can't wait for another update and I hope you find that the words flow like water. Good luck!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20
I am so glad that you are writing again! I absolutely love your stories and I was so excited to see the email about a new chapter. I've actually been thinking of reading Atroppa belladonna all day but then I got onto this which I haven't read before. Boy am I glad that I did! I have always been entranced with your stories and this was no different. I can't be bothered to sign in on my account at the moment, but when I do I will post another review and let you know.
Anastasia, (I hope you don't mind me calling you that but I feel that after 5 years, your real name is more appropriate) thank you for coming back. I know that life takes us on trips we don't anticipate but I am thankful that you still find your way back, even if you're not so happy with your capacity to write.
I myself used to be so motivated but I also have hit a speed bump that I can't seem to get over. I think I am close though so, hopefully we can both overcome them soon.
As a reader, I will happily wait for your stories, so please take your time and know that you will always have at least one person who will always be happy to see another email regarding an update, even if it is 2years between each one.

Your fan since 20-something, Paola aka Hopeless_Romantiic
mariana chapter 9 . 8/19
i can't believe you're back! i literally screamed i was so happy! just keep writing whenever you feel like it and i'm sure you'll get your mojo back :)
245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »