Reviews for The Princess and The Dragon
guest chapter 10 . 5/6
I hope you come back and start updating your stories again. You are such a good writer. I hope this is one of the stories you update next.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5
Please write more of this. I love it
Dark-Automaton chapter 10 . 1/31
This story is awesome! You put enough comedy in the mix to keep it from being grimdark, and it fits perfectly. The little thing between Vera and Colleen is also really cute.
Worth a favorite and following, and I hope you find yourself able to update again soon.
trueBibliophiliac chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
My gawd I am hanging with the small threads of sanity that I have to not burst into happiness. This story is amazing! Though I'm a little heart broken at seeing how long its been since the last update. I definitely hope to read more or my soul may whither and die in its starving for this story.
thedeathrose chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I read this book multiple times and I fall in love with it more and more. It's been over a year since you updated this book but I'm willing to wait longer for an update that's how much I love it. I love the characters and the amazing fantasy world that you made, it's awesome!

Please update soon!

:-)
R. Ficst chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Hee hee hee I'm just getting hooked on one unfinished story after another. Love it, can't wait for more. Good luck!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
When can we read the nexr chapter?
Lovecupid chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
This is a great story!
A chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
I really love this story and you have managed to surprise me with so many twists. I really hope you are inspired to write morw so I can keep enjoying this wonderful tale. Don't let anyone discourage you because of typos. I would much rather read a unique and intriguing story that I have to look over the mistakes than a perfectly edited boring one.
purple-wolf-howl chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
This story has great potential! Engaging characters and an interesting plot! Please update soon! Happy writing!
-purple-wolf-howl
Bmonti chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
yes i decided to read and review another one of your stories!

i love stories with a different world i also like how you make her stand out from everyone...i kinda hope she meets the other girl who was brought to that world and escaped the palace..

gona follow this
hopefully you get back to fictionpress soon
charlie chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Its been several months since you've written this. I hope your health is well. I also hope you have plans to continue this story.
Anon chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Totally shipping Honticus and Colleen. *giggle*
Chi chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
One of the more interesting stories I've read on fictionpress! I love your take on throwing someone from our reality into another reality, keeping strong to the struggles to learn the new ways and language. I've enjoyed the twists and turns as well. I'm very eager to see Colleen's upcoming interactions with the dragon again, and eagerly await an update if you have one planned. If not, thank you all the some for the enjoyable read! It certainly made my afternoon more enjoyable.

Chi
mjlin12 chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
This is my favorite story right now, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »