Reviews for The Princess and The Dragon
charlie chapter 10 . 4/6
Its been several months since you've written this. I hope your health is well. I also hope you have plans to continue this story.
Anon chapter 9 . 2/24
Totally shipping Honticus and Colleen. *giggle*
Chi chapter 10 . 2/16
One of the more interesting stories I've read on fictionpress! I love your take on throwing someone from our reality into another reality, keeping strong to the struggles to learn the new ways and language. I've enjoyed the twists and turns as well. I'm very eager to see Colleen's upcoming interactions with the dragon again, and eagerly await an update if you have one planned. If not, thank you all the some for the enjoyable read! It certainly made my afternoon more enjoyable.

Chi
mjlin12 chapter 10 . 1/27
This is my favorite story right now, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
SundayMorning73 chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
I love love love this story! I do hope you start writing more regularly with it, so entertaining!
SassyGrl chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Awesome job

Update
thedeathrose chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Please update soon!
RandomCitizen chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Bah. Vera being the mate of that elf guy still bugs me... 'Xl (not cause of the age, but probably because he's going to watch her grow up...)

Anywho...from her dream, this might not be much better... :P Not likely she'll be comfortable with having a "destined" mate. :p
Forevermore21 chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
I love the story so much and I can't wait until you update this happens to be one if my favorite stories ever!
Montara chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Your story is so interesting! Poor Colleen, she went through a lot and I think she'll have to face a lot more.

I can't believe her mate, to try and force her like that! Why isn't he reacting like the others with their mates, trying to keep them safe?! He almost raped her! Shouldn't he be more tender with her, after all, she's his mate?!

Bet everybody is astonished by this development!

I wish you good luck with your RL and thank you for this wonderful story!
Disneyjunkie13 chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Great story so far! I look forward for more of the story. I love all your works!
mietharules chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
wow great story! been a while since the last time i checked fictionpress and im glad i found this story xD keep up the good work xDD
FantasyReader15 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
You're alive!

Hopefully all goes well.

Eeh, it develops plotwise. Ever so slowly, people get lavish death beds. :o
Mandora's language... she's going to be sucking Lord Keyin's...
okay Mandora, calm down. XD
Lynder's personality... o-o

Good luck with your rl.
You have a twitter? owo
Angelwolf21 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
i like it, nic, update real soon please and good luck
Goddess Cure Mystic chapter 10 . 8/9/2013