Reviews for The Princess and The Dragon
SailorPikaAngel chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
Such an interesting story. It went from Colleen and her struggles to adapt to this world to Vera. Then back to Colleen and her being introduced as Kylein's mate. I am enjoying the bits of Vera being protective and amused by her emotional outbursts since it is a contrast to her serious intended mate. However, i am a bit torn by this sorry. Colleen is introduced as being a bit dim witted and even though she is adopting to the world, she tries to teach Vera English. She is shown to be strong and founggt against kylein so asserts herself as being strong and wanting to protect herself. Yet in the next chapter she is chained and wants to protect a dragon who had seemingly tried to rape her. I am intrigued by the story but would hope we see a bit more development into Colleen and her growth. Maybe reserve Vera and her intended's bonding and courtship for another story? With the introduction of kylein and his realization of his intended, it will be interesting to see what he will do to protect and provide for her when it seems It will be an uphill battle as people will be after her as his intended.
mgaa chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
OH GOSH...you gotta update...don't leave us hanging here...i really enjoy your stories...thank you for sharing them
guest chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
I hope you come back and start updating your stories again. You are such a good writer. I hope this is one of the stories you update next.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
Please write more of this. I love it
Dark-Automaton chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
This story is awesome! You put enough comedy in the mix to keep it from being grimdark, and it fits perfectly. The little thing between Vera and Colleen is also really cute.
Worth a favorite and following, and I hope you find yourself able to update again soon.
trueBibliophiliac chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
My gawd I am hanging with the small threads of sanity that I have to not burst into happiness. This story is amazing! Though I'm a little heart broken at seeing how long its been since the last update. I definitely hope to read more or my soul may whither and die in its starving for this story.
thedeathrose chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I read this book multiple times and I fall in love with it more and more. It's been over a year since you updated this book but I'm willing to wait longer for an update that's how much I love it. I love the characters and the amazing fantasy world that you made, it's awesome!

Please update soon!

:-)
R. Ficst chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Hee hee hee I'm just getting hooked on one unfinished story after another. Love it, can't wait for more. Good luck!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
When can we read the nexr chapter?
Lovecupid chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
This is a great story!
A chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
I really love this story and you have managed to surprise me with so many twists. I really hope you are inspired to write morw so I can keep enjoying this wonderful tale. Don't let anyone discourage you because of typos. I would much rather read a unique and intriguing story that I have to look over the mistakes than a perfectly edited boring one.
purple-wolf-howl chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
This story has great potential! Engaging characters and an interesting plot! Please update soon! Happy writing!
-purple-wolf-howl
Bmonti chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
yes i decided to read and review another one of your stories!

i love stories with a different world i also like how you make her stand out from everyone...i kinda hope she meets the other girl who was brought to that world and escaped the palace..

gona follow this
hopefully you get back to fictionpress soon
charlie chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Its been several months since you've written this. I hope your health is well. I also hope you have plans to continue this story.
Anon chapter 9 . 2/24/2014