Reviews for Super Lemon Haze
Back of Beyond chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Interesting story so far, looking forward to seeing how it develops! :)
toinfinity chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
ha, i was thinking that about the bud thing too. and this chapter did not suck. i liked it. kind of like things are beginning to pick up...yeah?

well, i liked it. so. until next time i suppose.

im glad i started reading this, by the way. id seen it but hadnt really even thought about it. but i love your writing and wanted something to read tonight so i decided to...and im glad i did.

anyway, bubye :)
DLP chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Great chapter! Update soon.
RieCo chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Wife, its good. I like Eli, don't love him yet. Gives off the 'Please don't hit me again, mommy' vibe. Luke seems chill, like someone I'd hang out with (if I hung out with dealers. o.O) Nice mix up with more characters. :D
Chibko chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Oh Eli... It hurts that he does all of this because he doesn't want to lose the whatever relationship he has with Terry because having whatever is better than nothing. Is Terry really just using Eli? It'd be interesting to see things from his point of view. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Anon chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Interesting story... Looking forward to reading more soon!
magalina chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Really nice, Lain. It hurts how detached Eli is, I just want him to feel better soon

Can't wait to see him interact with Luke without Terry around.

:D
MyLifeSoundtrack chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I already love Luke.
Chasmodai Blue chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I are waiting for more of this, man.

Not enough stoners in the media and shit.

/encourage

Also, 55 an eighth isn't so bad for something called Super Lemon Haze. Making fiscally responsible decisions every day...
la-vita-bella chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
hahahah weed.

yo i love this, post again soon. ahh eli's a fucker and he's driving me crazy with his passivity, but i love him.
42 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
*-Is making you keep going with this-* (Asterisks and hyphens! How persuasive!) But yeah. I liked this a lot. Especially the guilt without guilt that Eli has. He seems like he'd get more interesting as time goes on. I know it's horrible, but I dislike happy "I'm sooooo in love!" characters. It's just as annoying as in real life. And the same thing with the perfection. Anyway, I'm rambling. Hah. But I liked it. So. Continue.
krlsen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
:D
JudasMonster chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Awww. Poor protagonist. Only self-induced orgasms for him? It seems like this story is going to be centered around weed...? I just hope pretty protagonist isn't some pothead or uses it when he's mega depressed o_o Yes. I forgot the main characters name, was it even mentioned? Lawlz. :P
magalina chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I love that you're planning on posting a long (?) story again! I've missed you around here :)

Loving this so far, I really like Eli's POV. And I can't wait to meet Luke.

Can't wait for the next part!
MyLifeSoundtrack chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I like this already. Off to a great start so please do continue.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »