Reviews for When You Finish Reading This, I'll Be Dead
heal me forever chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Wish u completeed it it looks rather unfinished
beth chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Jeez woman! It's not fair to leave it there! You need to say "she woke up in the hospital" or something, because I refuse to believe this has a sad ending.
trippy.cat.girl chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
So did she DIE? this is so SAD, yet...tragically romantic. it deserves a sad crying face yet a happy face for how good it is, so...

:'(

The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
very interesting story :) i like how u've left a very open ending, for the reader to interpret. i also like how u make the reader the guy she's in love with, and how realistic she is about her feelings. she doesn't follow the norm of explosive emotions n all. it's very contemplative, n the lack of names also gives it a sense of detachment so that i feel like im watching something very private. great job!
Bee chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Amazing job done, I really liked it :) I love how you didn't have to use ultrasuperamazing vocabulary to move a person, this is what real writing is :) I hope she lives!
deletedaccount36912 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
You have managed to do something that is really hard to do. You actually made me cry! It means something when you actually touch the heart of your reader, so on that note, well done! I really hope that she lives because I think that what happened wasn't her imagination. I hope that she'll wake up in the hospital or something and that he'll be there with her. I know this story says that it's complete, but I really hope that isn't the case. I loved this a lot and there's a lot I want to know! I want to know what her name is, what his name is, what happens next...you get the idea. Please continue this! Even if it's only one more chapter, I want to know what else happens!
DeadlyGlamourous chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
hey...lol that was sad . i found myself relating to somethings...haha yeah...xD i really liked it though i wish it would have ended diffrently :/ well lol i think she died i think the guy was real etc. but your the only once that really knows hence you wrote it :P. great job :) make a second part! haha. how did you come up wih it? seriously...most of it is like...me lol.