Reviews for Bet On It
RiddlesAreMystery chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
The ending was very funny! Love it and can't wait till the next chapter! **
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
That's hilarious! I loved the ending. lol. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Rawrly chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
PAHAHA. THe end made me laugh. xDD!

I love your story. 'Tis quite full of awesome. Please update some more. D:
foxyricanlady chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
great update that was very funny...
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Poor buster! That's so sad. I say she can take allergy medicine and suck it up for he week. lol. This story is very interesting. I've always liked stories about popular guys trying for the wall flower. :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
foxyricanlady chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
that was really good giving a bit of his home was great hope we get more of him and tamara soon
partialtodifference chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
He was a mild douchebag... not that bad, considering she was insulting him too!

Keep going!
foxyricanlady chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
wow i love tamara shes fisty one huh? im so happy that she show him that she wouldnt take grap from him it was great please update like now that make me bery happy
foxyricanlady chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
yea you can him a little more manwhore in the story but just thinking about it make me want to cry more tamara. and honey on my account you wont see me complaining about the updates love them...:0)
partialtodifference chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
WOW! You're fast at updating!

This was my favourite part of this chapter: "The plan was; to try and impress her by asking her where certain books were, hoping that it made him look smart."

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Yeah, sure Brad!

Hope you feel better soon!
partialtodifference chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Your story is cute... well writen and I already know I love Tamara's character. I can't wait to see what happens next.
foxyricanlady chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
well at least he sounded smart... well i for one hated trig in school but tamara made it look so easy...lol anyway cant wait for the next chapter
foxyricanlady chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
i hope that tamara puts him through hell brfore she gives in... anyway great chapter
foxyricanlady chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
well i hope you dont delete this story cuz i really like the beginning and i hope for more... and one thing you will always have my review
SpiceyGirl chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Well I definitely want to know whats going to happen with these two. You've made the story interesting by not having her fall all over him he says hi, good choice. I've fav'd you.

Can't wait.