Reviews for Bet On It
Lolitroy chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
'Sup.

Didn't you know a girl with brown eyes and a guy with blue can't have a blue eyed kid? It's either bluexblue or bluexgreen, because bluexbrown would result in brown eyes. Basic DNA rule I read three minutes ago.
Lolitroy chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Brad seems so awkward in this chapter, haha.
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh, good catch.
I'm supposed to give constructive criticism, but nevermind. This is finished already, so...
ScifiSOS chapter 30 . 1/14/2013
I think I liked the start of the story more than later on. I'm not exactly sure what it was but it was just slowly dying on me. But I liked it and it is a good read. The Epilogue was okay. I would have been happy with the proposal and pregnancy news.

But it really is a good read and had its on and off moments but it'll definitely end up being re-read at some point in the future. :)
Dbnichols chapter 30 . 11/30/2012
wonderful story! You are a great writer!
missyb1988 chapter 30 . 10/21/2012
Wow I loved this, a def page turner. I enjoyed the characters and the story line. I thought it was set out well, the right amount of chapters. I loved the epilogue, really seeing into all there futures. Amazing story, your a brilliant writer!
Lasco chick chapter 30 . 5/1/2012
This story is one of d best stories i have ever read on fp, i love brad and tamara
Guest chapter 27 . 2/22/2012
saying her vowels?
Cassandra Elizabeth chapter 30 . 1/14/2012
This story was just beauiful. I loved all the characters and the emotion. Bravo.
Brightheart chapter 30 . 1/2/2012
rly nice story. enjoyed it.
daydrmr chapter 30 . 10/31/2011
although this isn't a review, please don't delete it before you finish reading it.

you recently updated your profile, in doing so you deleted a link you had listed. i think it was for 'lilwolf'? could you please put it back? there were so many stories listed that i haven't had a chance to read and cannot remember the titles. and yes i did try to look up this author but, no luck! please have mercy?

thank you.
veronica leigh chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I loved this. Ohmigosh, I loooooooved this.
100percentfan chapter 30 . 8/10/2011
I love this story especially the epilogue.
mihaela chapter 30 . 8/7/2011
I realy loved the story, keep up the good work.
Rawrly chapter 30 . 8/6/2011
Zomgg. This is seriously one of the best stories I've read in a whileeee. Me thinks you should publish it, or something! :D
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »