Reviews for Bet On It
RomanticNerd4Ever chapter 30 . 8/4/2011
HELLO! I read your book earlier this morning but I didn't get an account till later today (as in literally now). I read your book and I have one thing to say to you...

I LOVED IT! Every minute of it. I felt like I was living the journey with Brad & Tam! Thank you for providing us with such an entertaining experience!
MMMB chapter 30 . 8/4/2011
Loved each and every chapter! Some were sooo sad that i cried and others had me on the edge of my seat waiting to find out the next chapter! I loved this soooo much!
Momo17 chapter 30 . 8/2/2011
Awww it was wonderful, this was a great chapter, wow :)
Momo17 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Ahhh I loved this! The date was cute! Why did she move away? Noooo!
purpleunicorn151 chapter 30 . 8/1/2011
awww:') i loved it so much! i can't wait to read another one of your stories:D i think you are an amazing writer and you are really gifted:D i love you! haha no homo(x
HAPPY ANON chapter 30 . 7/31/2011
beautiful ending! thank you for writing this amazing story :) please continue writing!
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 30 . 7/30/2011
That was so sweet! I loved it. Miscarriages are horrible too. My mom had one last year. It was really hard for our family. Your story was amazing though.
MMMB chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I have a fanfiction account but no fictionpress account, so excuse my laziness of creating one just to review your story :) Loved the first chapter cant wait to read the rest :)

mareblime yahoo . com is my email
Devilish Kisses chapter 30 . 7/30/2011
Aww, I loved how you summed up their life :) so cute! Great story! Ill be looking out for the new one :)
LorriBetha chapter 30 . 7/30/2011
Aww, I thought we might just end with a sappy, year later epilogue - but their entire lives. Loved it! Very cute, and I'll definitely miss this story - and I'll keep a look out for a new story by you in the future D
Smartgirl94 chapter 30 . 7/30/2011
This story was the best, hate that it's all finished but it was a really great one. See ya soon :D
Crashing Down Lovely chapter 30 . 7/30/2011
Lol your welcome im just glad you wrote the story :)
merecedeslove chapter 30 . 7/30/2011
yay that was such a beautiful ending! I love love loved it! I couldn't think of a better way to do it i'm so sad yet happier that this had ended. Can't wait to see another one of your stories!
buttercup123 chapter 30 . 7/30/2011
aww what a lovely ending! I'm just so happy that they got married, and lived happily ever after (well...with some ups and downs of course) Anyway! I loved your story, and can't wait to see what you do next! :)
bookADDICT6 chapter 30 . 7/30/2011
That was a great ending. Tied up all loose knots and it left me satisfied. Can't wait to read other stories you have in mind ;)
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »