Reviews for Guardian
Madena Stone chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Anthony, would not be sitting there trying to soothe Shelby and to try and convince her that the love of her life was not cheating on her. and Deciding she didn't need his immaturity any more, Bree grabbed her tray with force and started to march off in the same direction Shelby had just went. Those are the only ones I saw.
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
Oh my gosh... Ami's dead... To be honest, I'd been hoping that Ami would be alive and well after some time, because I could still remember how she was all nice in the beginning, right? But wow, what a shocker man. It's good but... surprising.
You're an awesome writer, you know that :)
BTW: Keep working on the smoothness of dialogue, it's getting better and better each time :D
starting-fresh chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
K...that was awesome:) some gramatocal and word usage erros but still awesome!
Jet556 chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
Well, I've done a lot of reading and I must say I am impressed. I look forward to the rest.
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
Aw! Anthony and Bree are just perfect! And I really do hate Ms Coree... Anyway, I just wanted to say keep up the amazing work! Your dialog is getting more flowing, but I still think that they should talk more naturally. AK! I can't wait to see chapter 15! :)
starting-fresh chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
hey you're back! bout to pull up high school sucks and witk on it and i'll
leave some notes
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
who is shelby? is she ami? you cant just decide to change your characters name in the middle of the story! i am totally lost and confused about what happened to her name.
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
I really really really really really love your story, foggy :) You know, if you actually wanted to, you could send this in for publishing or into the next time wamo (not sure that's its' name) and get your story published because it's THAT good. :)
Also, I don't get very many notifs from you anymore- where'd you go?
Nece112804 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I like it so far. I am intrested to what is going to happen.
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
This was totally MIND blowing! Dude, I've got so much to say about it, but it's like... I'm just mind blown dude! It's gone so far off into the atmosphere that it'll never come back! Let me start off by saying that you are completely original! I have never, and I mean NEVER heard of a story like yours. NO CLICHES what-so-ever and that's amazing! You're also making the story super interesting with getting Bree and Anthony in love and stuff, when they're not allowed. It's getting interesting as we're learning more about Lucifer's plans and about what's going to happen to poor Ami! Oh gosh, this is terribly exciting! in the good way, of course ;) And holy chit, I can't stress how much I HATE her parents! I mean, how DARE they say things like that about Bree? How DARE they do things like that when they don't even know the truth? And I guess the mom would be okay without the dads' influence, but still! I mean, ugh! And come on come on come on! I'm waiting until the kiss scene between Anthony and Bree But you don't have to rush things because the story is super amazing even if you don't make them kiss anytime soon ;) But OMG, I seriously can't stop wondering what's gonna happen next! Please update asap! Thanks SO much for writing this! And let me finish off with the note that you write better than anyone I've ever met- and I swear you'd make the most brilliant author. Not many authors I know have the ability that you do! You've even beaten quite a few of my favorites! I vote this story as the number ONE best reader of all time- I NAME IT FIRST CLASS, HARRY POTTER STYLE! xDDDDDD

I. LOVE. THIS. STORY. SO. MUCH. 3
KalachuchiLily chapter 11 . 10/29/2011
Hey, I REALLY like this chapter, seriously. It's so exciting and 'dangerous'. Too bad that Ami has to be the 'evil one'.

YOU HAVE TALENT! I felt 'real emotions' stir up inside of me.

Can't wait for your next chapter!
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
Oh my god, you have one brilliant imagination! I swear you could publish all this you know? And omg I can't wait for more! Save Ami please! And who's that girl in the end? I have guesses but still! Ack! 3
starting-fresh chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
WOW. AMMMMAAAAAAZZZZZIIIINNNNGGG you have a gift sis. EMBRACE IT! LIVE IT! JUST DON'T PEE ON IT! that's what hydranes are for
starting-fresh chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
ahhh maaayyy zing put the pieces together. really good chappie sis
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
Hey! I finally got around to reading it! (sorry for the long wait...)

Anyway! Are you going to make a couple? I nominate Anthony and Bree! (They are so perfect together! XD) Okay, sorry, that's weird... But I seriously think they're good together :) They're both pretty funny, and cute... :D

Anyway, I also wanted to add an improvement comment which I guess is a little pathetic since it's coming from me; but since I am your reader, you better listen girl! I think that a way you could improve your writing was if you made the talking they do go smoother. Think about how you talk; accents, habits, all that, and try to put it on here!

Thanks for writing this! It was seriously great! XD