Reviews for Guardian
KalachuchiLily chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
I have no problems with the plot and events, currently.

But I do have a few problems with a few characters.

It's simple really, if you could answer this question:

"Why do they all seem disrespectful to each other?"

Okay, usually I won't mind a bit of 'direspectfulness' since it's quite normal, but they seem to do it ALL the time.

It gets...disturbing? I don't know if that's the right word I'm looking for though.

Anyway, I LOVE the story, and I'm excited to know what will happen to Ami. I was just wondering:

Who is Shelby?

I mean, I think it's also Ami, but I'm not really sure. I'm kind of confused here, actually. Well, that's basically the only thing I'm confused about.

Oh, and maybe another one:

Who is Bree really supposed to be with?

Marc or Anthony?

I mean, for the first chapters its Marc, then after that, it's Anthony. Bree doesn't even comment on Anthony. She just finds him annoying, which I also find annoying, since I CANNOT get any clue on who she is supposed to be with.

BUT THAT'S OKAY. I can wait.

Another one:

The spelling and grammar. Well, to admit the truth, there are some phrases that I have to read more than thrice sometimes because I cannot understand it that much.

But other than that, I STILL LOVE YOUR STORY.

It's like Fallen Series by Lauren Kate, except more realistic, the story is way better (shh).

Hope you continue the great IDEAS! And hope you add another chapter SOON!

:D
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
WOW! Why do you gotta be so talented? Everything you write is so crisp and amazing that it projects a literal MOVIE across the screen! Hurry up with the next chapter please? XD THANK YOU!

Btw: I really wish that Bree's mom wasn't always so depressing whenever her husband left.. -.-" It's sad that Bree's the only one who's blamed for all that TT_TT
Goodlife16 chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Nice chapter! Not much actually happened, but there were a couple of great bonding moments between Bree and Ami (... Right before Ami dies haha). Now I really can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Goodlife16 chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
Another awesome chapter. Bree was especially pissed off! Hurry up and write more soon, though... I really want to see how Ami dies! Is that too morbid of me? Oh well, I still want to see it. So post another chapter quickly!
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
It is honestly like you are a real author; a famous and published author, that is! Do you major in English or something?

And gosh, Bree was sure argumentative here... and her parents really really truly suck. They are mean ._.
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Lol, Marc makes a great stupid tourist XD

Also... I wish I knew Spanish... -.-"

Also... Lol, lol, lol! The ending's perfect, and the story is just amazing! I still can't believe how you write on such an expert level!
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
I'm kind of mot liking Bree's family one bit -.-"

Also, I can't wait to read about what those voices mean! Thanks for the upload! This was an epic chapter! I'll read more in the morning (dad's kicking me off -.-")
Goodlife16 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Awesome chapter! I loved all the details about what it's like to be an angel and all that jazz. I can't believe Bree has to make Ami an angel! After all the trouble Marc went through to save Ami, I can't believe she'll still have to be a guardian angel! Poor Ami. Excellent chapter, though!
starting-fresh chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Hey twin finally got two seconds to breath and read this :) it was awsome. Not one of your best but still good. I think my prob is that i just dont like marc that much so it very well could just be that
Goodlife16 chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Great great great chapter! It was very interesting to learn about Bree's messed up family, and to find out a little more about her sister. Write more soon!
starting-fresh chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Awww this story just gets better and better. I am so proud of you twin!
starting-fresh chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
i really do love this chapter. the only down thing is it may be a little too descriptive in the beginning. but that is just a personall taste thing. love the story love the chapter. KEEP GOING!
Goodlife16 chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Another amazing chapter! Poor Ami, I feel bad that nobody's explaining anything to her. And I can't believe that Marc's ignoring her. I mean, I know he has to focus on Bree and stuff, but I still feel bad for Ami. Oh, and just thought I'd let you know that I LOVE Anthony! I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon :)
Goodlife16 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
So here I think I know exactly what's going to happen in this story and then BAM you come up with all of this. You're definitely very creative! I love the plot, I love the characters, and I love how no matter what other stories I read, I can't keep this one off my mind. Keep up the excellent writing, and u
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
OMG! I seriously can't wait for the next chapter!

You told me I have great characters? Well you have AMAZING characters! I love Bree's sassy and smart-mouth, and Marc is super interesting XD

I love Anthony 'cause he's also super interesting and he makes me laugh :D