Reviews for Guardian
starting-fresh chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
HOLY SHIT! another great chapter twin you are doing very good with this story. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.
Goodlife16 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Wow, you really are such a great writer! I feel like I'm reading an already published novel... Wow! Your story is very compelling as well, although I HATE cliffhangers. Update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Wow... this stuff is really deep... O_o

Purely angelic writing, as usual;

but you made a few typos because (I think) you were rushing? Well, it doesn't really matter. It doesn't interfere with your splendid writing. XD
starting-fresh chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Omg! That was awesome! I'm glad I finally got to read that uninterupted :) it's great becky don't doubt yourself. The latin doesnt bother me hahahaba its gibberish to me :) really really good just one thing that has been a common mistake i've been seeing lately in a lot of peoples writting

i see

i saw

i had seen

not i seen. Seen is only used after had/has ect. not a noun
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
EPIC O_o

You built the characters so well that I actually have feelings for them! Especially . I hate her... a lot. I'm beginning to think that she really is out for Bree; but then again, Bree is kind of arrogant...

In conclusion; I can't wait for the next chapter! (once again).
starting-fresh chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
like omg becky you are still awsome! another great start to what will be another great story. JUST GO BACK AND EDIT FIRST! sorry you know i have english OCD still great!
Boy at War chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
You did a good job with the description I had a great idea of who this character was, and I think he's an angel?

"that hide beneath his muscle black shirt"

I think you mean black muscle shirt

I liked the organism description the best it was a well formed way to describe the hieracrchy of the council and gave us an idea of how this connected to the middle chair.

I really loved this chapter, but I think you could drag it out a bit longer, knowing Marcus' thoughts as he exited that room would give us a better idea of who he is.
Inspiration9800 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is frankly amazing.
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow, wow, wow, wow... How come you didn't write earlier...? You're utterly amazing! Like a real published author!

I don't have any creative criticism... You surpassed me by a long shot! Then again, you are way older than me XD

I love the name Julia. She's my best friend. (What's weird is that you described her perfectly) (*o*)
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3