Reviews for Whitewashed Walls
livingforwriting-music chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
really really loved this :) i wish i could write poetry :)
Maybe a seer chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Well, I suppose I should not review at all, since I tend to find myself so antipoem these days.

I just thought you should turn it into a larger prose story. As is, I don't understand why the form that was chosen was used. It didn't (to my eyes) help the story in any way.
SoulMaiden24 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Okay, I'll be dead serious right now, I'm crying. Pheo, this was just so beautiful, I always love your poems, but this one filled me with an array of emotions, so much I'm not even sure if I'm crying tears of sorrow or just from the beauty of this peace. You always come up with the most original ideas that always yank at my heart, sometimes I just wonder if you breathe inspiration. Anyway, I can't really seem to find words that describe how much I loved this piece, but I think it would be wonderful if you would be able to turn it into a story. Okay, I'll stop talking now, but seriously, fantastic job.
Krystal Jo-Lynnelle chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow! I really have to say I like this poem. I could picture things well in my head, and even if you don't think it's that great, I believe it is. The story line behind it is interesting, and I do think that it would be great as a book, if ever you decided to write one. It would explain more about the girl and why she is afraid of men, and why, if she is afraid of men, if she is engaged to someone she does not love. The only way I know of her being beaten by her father is because you explain that in your post under the poem. Otherwise, I would have just guessed she'd been raped by a man or mistreated at some point in her life- but not necessarily by her father. As for the dots, I thought they were supposed to be there. Haha. xD