Reviews for Falling for the Strange
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
That was hilarious. And really weird. And also quite cute. And very good. And muchos fun to read.

My one problem was that when the teacher spoke, you just put "she" in the dialogue tag and I thought it was Tiffany's-friend-whose-name-I-have-already-forgotten-but-which-I-believe-started-with-a-B. Wasn't until Wren mentioned it in the next section that I realized I was wrong. So anyway, you may want to fix that.

But I really enjoyed it. Nice job. )
Lalalala chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
LOL so funny and weird at the same time xD
youngin-matomon chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
ohmigawd so qiwot!

eh.

good writing, weird characters, interesting plot.

dat's abt it ye?

god i hate text writing. LOL
funnechick chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was good stuff! Weird...especially with the Rachel Berry dream, but good. :) Wren was awesome.
SimplyDevine chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
omg lol I adored this one shot...it made me giggle like I was on laughing gas.

Really, really cute!
sweetsarcastic chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
It was really cute and engaging! The characters were adorable, the dream sequence hilariously weird, and the container confession incredibly sweet. I had a lot of fun reading this, thanks :)
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
One of my favorite one-shots.! :D Pretend there's a heart here. Lol
balloonfista chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Ohmigod - that was so unbelievably cute. I swear I must have read that last part about ten times!

Ri
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
ADORABLE.

I LOVED IT. ALL OF IT.

gargh. I am so like speechless because ugh I loved it. Seriously. They are so cute together and I have become a glob of spluttering mush.

See ya'
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This was really cute! And I like the Glee reference. Although the dreams remind me of my dreams. Although.. just weird situations, never anything to that extent of having a guy ask me of I like him or not.

And I thought for a minute that Lewis would be the classic 'I wasn't flirting with him, you just took it the wrong way' but I didn't realize how important the spaghetti thing was.

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Awww this was cute. I was definitely a bit like "WTF?" during the dream part though hahaha. But it all worked.
urtenshii chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
:) lol.. that was weird and really funny !

great job there :)
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That was sooo cute! :)
lanielodia chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
haaahhh... sometimes it's the strange ones who are most sweetest. 3

This is nice, definitely. How he asked her out was really, really cute. (How she said yes, yes, yes, yes, was way cuter).

In short, I love it. Nice one here.
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Again you have written the cutest of stories, how do you do it huh?
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »