Reviews for Falling for the Strange
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Aw, I loved it! This was really great, the ending was so cute too. Well done!
N.M.E chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh wow...that was weird :P An endearing kinda of weird though. I loved the fact that you used Glee! 'Rachel Berry's mouth open comically wide as per usual as she belts out the lyrics.' HA HA! She really does have the widest mouth! I think, till date, Wren is the strangest character you have portrayed! :P Update Skin Deep soon!
Riya chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
cute story
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Hahaha, I thought it was quite cute! :) Nice.
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
hahahaha i can always rely on you to write a fantastic one-shot! ohman i just love all your quirky characters. every character is so different! it never gets boring. n i really love the ending! the sea monkey as their kids thing... so them, seriously. loved this. :)
Lucy Freebird chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Really cute one-shot
MK16 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
WEIRD

CUTE

COMPLETELY ABSURD... I LOVE IT :D

its unexpected and fluffy (Y) perfect mix, not to mention awesome characters (Y)

lovelovelovelove
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I LOVE YOU! This is probably the best one shot you have written in a while but that is just what I think.

You are brilliant and amazing and just so incredible.

Really this was great and I loved Lewis in this.

PS Oh I called the cinema but they said they will not know if they are going to play it in 2D for a while so do we wait or just watch it in 3D?
littlepenwoman chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
awwe cute! I love it! This story is adorable and cheesy and absolutely perfect. I love how cheesy and awkward and normal the kids are.
gulistala chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Haha! This made me laugh so many times, love its randomness! Who would've thought, sea monkeys, a plastic container of cheese spaghetti and romance? Keep up the good work, dearest. Love your work. D
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3