Reviews for Three
JoshuaBuck chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Wow, I really like the direction you took this story into. Well done.
Ahrlaedrin chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Am I your only reader who doesn't seem to be disgusted or grossed out or horrified or any other negative positive emotion you are trying to squeeze out of us from your stories? Reading your reviews, it seems that way. o.0 Just stating.

Ahem, on to the actual story.

I used to have bedtime stories told to me of great men that died horridly in the end. They made me cry when I was little because the sad part is; they were true stories too. So, 'derp'.

I find it a sense of coincidence that the good guy (whose name I have forgotten. We'll call him GG1) was called by GG2 by accident because GG2 thought GG1 was a BG (Bad guy).

Also, why does chapter 4 remind me of something? I just feel like something is reminding me of something. Oh wow, way to be specific me, way to be specific.

Well, something is happening now. All of a sudden I expect the mother to be a deranged demon trying to strangle her daughter and her daughter tries to kill her mother, succeeds, then her sister finds her and she kills her too and then commits suicide only to find out it was all a dream.

Aawwww! That would be fun to read.

Ahrlaedrin
Homura Kitsune chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
I like that you included the bedtime stories as sort of foreshadowing of what might come next.

The only thing I'd say is to proofread the whole thing one more time. I notice a lot of grammar errors that may very well just be typos.

Keep writing!
Homura Kitsune chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
"I smell blood and cookies." That has such wonderful imagery; I'm impressed.

Nice look into a cutter's psyche.

There are a few grammar mistakes, like "a oven-gloved hand" should be "an oven-gloved hand" but with another proofread it should be fine.
Homura Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
"though it must have took only seconds" should be "though it must have taken only seconds" Grammar wise, there's also a lot of tense-switching going on. Beware of that.

Intriguing prologue.
slave to the voices chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
"They lived (in) a tiny..."

Your bedtime stories are not along the same lines as Goodnight Moon, are they?

Another nice chapter. I enjoy the cliffhangers, keep um comin'.
sephy-bowties-xx chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This first chapter has already got me hooked! I love it. You are such a talented writer!
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
You've got such an original premise here. I like it a lot so far.
HeadInTheStars chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Fav. so far :D
HeadInTheStars chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
This was really freaky :O
slave to the voices chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
The suspense is building nicely. The hidden messages were a nice touch. I have a feeling this is about to take off and I can't wait for the next chapter.
TheMonsterInYourWardrobe chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
This is all a dream...should go back...

Hmmm...

CONTINUE NOW!
john ace chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
This story is pretty good.
slave to the voices chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I'm glad you know where you're going with this, because I have no clue. I mean that in a good way, because the story still has me hooked.

Your writing, however dark it may be, is beautifully worded. It's similar to poetry where every word has a purpose.

Great work, keep writing!
slave to the voices chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I don't know how this works with the prologue, but it is intriguing.