Reviews for Three
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
What a powerful prologue with an incredible hook. I'd write more, but I have to read on.
flight06 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Finally, we seem to be getting somewhere.

Still confusing, but things are woven more.

An odd scene. Clearly dreamscapy. Nice wording, especially in the middle. Hardly much in that section that I have to harp on. Still some grammar issues.

Wish we had a bit more setting. But, at least we're feeling something, even if we're not sure what yet.
flight06 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Ah. Well, certainly I'm confused.

Fun little twist in the middle, but you leave us wondering too much. Shall we get to the actual story, or perhaps this is how the story goes?
flight06 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Certainly interesting. Leaves us wanting to know what has happened, but at the same time, we have no idea where it's going. There just isn't much to guess at because we don't know where to start. Some inconsistent tenses.

Good dialogue, and good opening sentence.
RedX9 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
damn this is twisted, I shudder at this while I was reading it. All these happened just because of a drought? How desperation could turn a sane person into a deranged psychopath. It's griping and terrible oh yeah.

I see you love horror stories, I have one. could you follow it? its in my profile called "the lift" but I do not want you to discuss on how well the plot is written but to give opinions on the plot itself, how is it scary and such and does it gripe you. thanks

-RED-
Revenge Is Bliss chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I was about to get angry; I thought this was a one-shot. See, I'm the kind of person who gets angry over stuff like that. Aren't I just a ball of pleasantness?

This was incredibly sad for me to read. ): But it sounds interesting. You must update soon... or else. *whispers* Seven days...
HeadInTheStars chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is a very interesting prologue... Can't wait to read the rest!
dave tyler chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
really cool and different...like to read more
cab fed hig chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
glad this is the prologue- i was dismayed at first, that this was the extent of your story and the terror of three.

it's very interesting and i can't wait to read more
EBSmith chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
more of a monologue than a story, I think it could have been more descriptive to give it more impact but an interesting theory.
Ahrlaedrin chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh yes, I like numbers, 25 18 1 to be exact. I like those numbers the most. Ironic that my favourite number, 3, is featured in this one; huh?

This and your other story about a priest (I think?) who can see visions of dying seem rather interesting and I'm to the par with seeing how they'll both turn out.

(Also, I thought it would be funny if the mother died at 3:33 AM. I don't know why; colour me a sick person, I guess.)

But yes, I am intrigued by this idea and the name 'Syna'. Seems interesting.

Subscribing to see what will happen to poor Syna.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2