Reviews for The Shore Between Kingdoms
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
That was utterly unexpected! Haha short though it was, this had soo much suspense :P
MiranDuranDa chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
OH MY GOD! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

Sorry, that's what happens when I review right after reading...Anyways, I just wanted to say that I love it! Definitely adding this to my favorites

Thanks for sharing ]
Miranda
chibikodo chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Yeaah I'm too lazy to log in. But wow, I thought last chapter's cliff hanger was horrible but this chapter's ending was great. haha Bam, bet Ayunli didn't see it coming, just like the others never suspected his treachery. Karma is a bitch. haha
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Awwwe sheeett. Anchor's goin' down!

Hehee, I'm so punny. This is great! I'm really enjoying it
CemeteryLight chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
This is so amazing! I can't wait for more, love it so much :)
freak-joy-spastic chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
Need more of the awesomeness. Pretty merman love and subterfuge. X)
3signstoabrokenheart chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
EGATS!
Malachi2223 chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
I always look forward to your new chapters. This story is so exciting and more twists and turns keep making themselves known as the plot moves forward. I cannot wait for the next one already!

You know, I've been a writer for near to 28 years and I'm always learning something new. Have you ever heard of passive voice? I'd heard of it, but I never knew what it really meant. I would have publishers return my manuscripts to be reworked and they would tell me, show don't tell. I never understood what they meant. I recently realize the "was" is the most used passive voice word. I've recently been keeping that word in the front of my mind as I write, but I've also gone back through some of my work to remove that word as much as possible everywhere other than dialogue. I don't know if you have as much trouble with it as I did, but since I love your writing I thought I'd pass on what I'd recently learned.
sapere chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
Eep!
*bites nails*
chibikodo chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
Agh! Cliff hanger! And what a rotten character Ayunli is. :( it would have been safer for Kuval on the island I suppose. More please!
Dorchise chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
This is lovely!
Paladil chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Omg this is so good!
I did not expect this haha.
Cant wait for the next chapter! :)
3signstoabrokenheart chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Ayunli? How 'bout I slash you in the face!

Go C go C you were not deceived, now it's time for you to FLEEE!

RETREAT...P.S. great chapter!
Malachi2223 chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
WTF? I don't know what else to say. I'm kinda confused right now, so I with hold judgement until the next chapter possibly sheds some light on my WTF moment. LOL!
chibikodo chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
:o! So Calder's hunch was correct?! How could someone do that to his own brother! Poor Nen, the ultimate betrayal. Or is it a ploy?

More please!