Reviews for The Shore Between Kingdoms
chibikodo chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Nen is certainly an interesting character but I would love to find out more about this bond between Kuval and Calder that formed when they first kissed. More please?
StoryPictures chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Ive only just found this story tonight but read all 8 Chapters! It's so engrossing I couldn't stop reading. I do so hope you will be updating soon. )
Chibikodo chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Haha That's great. Now if only Kuval remembered. :) Can't wait to read more!
S.H. Marr chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
So, I really, really like this story. It's cute, but it's got a good amount of conflict and I like the characters. Something I've notcied a lot of, though, is...well, word substition. Examples are "perspective" instead of "prospective" and "rigged" instead of "rigid". I'm not sure if it's a spell check error or perhaps you...well, don't know any better because you've only heard the word and misheard it somehow (I'm not trying to be mean, but it happens a fair amount of here, and it's pretty frequent in this story...).

Anyway. Awaiting the next update.
Malachi2223 chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
YAY! I'm so glad that you posted a new chapter!

I hope Calder will blurt out to Nen that Kuval kissed him already! That would make for some drama and plot twists! LOL!

Please update sooner this time, I love this story so much the waiting is torture! :(
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
ahh- so the truth of the kiss finally comes out.

i was definitely not expecting another merman to show up. i love how you point out that calder notices the color of nen's nails. wonderful detail.

great job *tosses you cookies* keep up the good work!
Bookworm24601 chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
O.O Oh sh****
Anon chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
PlEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
malachi2223 chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
where's the next chapter? It's been forever! I can't stand waiting a second longer!
Bookwyrm chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
I just barely found this story and it's amazing! Can't wait to see what happens next!
DarknessesDownfall chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Noooooooo! Why? Haha you must update I wish to click the next button but there is nothing there :'(

~~DarknessesDownfall~~
Paladil chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
Dutch and blond hah.. Dubbel post :I
Paladil chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Why did i found this story 4 days ago?

I just LOVE stories about mermaid/mens.

Since English is not my motherlanguage (i am dutch) i must say that i did not have trouble reading this. You have such a nice writhing style, which made me enjoy and keep reading this.

Kuval is so cute in this story. And i am wondering what Calder looks like.

Please, promise me to keep updating 3 I just... Must fav and watch this!
Paladil chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
How is it, that i found this story just 4 days ago?

I just LOVE it! I love mermaid/men stories and all that stuff!

I must say, English is not my first language but i did not have a hard deal reading it. You have such a nice writhing style which made it really nice for me to read this.

I just... I must follow this story. I am in love with Kuval and i am wondering what Calder looks like.. :)

Do not rush.. But please.. keep writhing because, for the first time in my life i found a story i actually like to read haha.
Nomore1234 chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
It's been a while since i read a good story from this site. I like it :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »