Reviews for Stupid
Lizray chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
OMG I feel like I need to punch Tony until he passes out of pain. UGH! What a whore! Poor Max, he thought he was finally reaching his dream and this ass of a man destroyed him. One thing though, although I know that in real life more often than not, the broken hearted one would forgive the bastard who broke them. I would have hoped that even in the fictional world of your story, Max would have told him to screw himself and simply learn from the experience, not letting himself fall again for men like Tony. Anyways thats just me talking,thank you for your lovely story.
xXlochnessXx chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I think might be a better place for this story considering it's about the characters from Skins. Otherwise it's a good story.
Mooisme chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Aww. The ending made me want to cry. And hug Maxxie. Good job *hugs*
StrawBerryRedGlasses chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
does this have a continuation? haha.. i woudl love one
e34t23 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I want to punch Tony in the face.

Otherwise, good job! It's a pretty straightforward story (cliche too but nothing wrong with that) so you basically did what I expected. Maxxie's voice is pretty consistent and the balance between dialogue and description was good. Just a few grammar mistakes and some awkward sentences, but that didn't take away from the feel overall.
Bright-Lights chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
The song really does go very well with the story. lol He is stupid. You should also expand beyond this oneshot for these characters :) I'd read more.
Blank Papyrus chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
TONY IS SUCH A JERK UGH.

But this story amazing. Maxxie is such a great protagonist and I just wish you would continue this.