Reviews for The big, bad book of MarySues
DeadAgain chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
Allthough this story is rather pointless and was probaly a waste of time, I enjoyed it. Would be fantastic if there was a bit more blood and gore XD.
S.Annie chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
I really do enjoy your parodies. Blue and Raven are very funny when paired together.

I can't wait to read what's coming next.

Just as a note or whatever: I have actually read some of 'My Immortal'... I will never regain the brain cells I lost that day.

.W
WolfishMoon chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
Omg... I love your pen name! What a coincidence! Also, your story has caused me to be inspired! Using the clichè about evil overlords children... I'm not going to post it here though... Anyway, thanks for that! Oh and I love Blue and Raven! I actually have a friend named Raven... But she's a girl and yes she is named after the x-men charecter... Her older bro's name is Remi... What her mother was thinking I will never know...
WolfishMoon chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
justendthisaccount chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
I enjoyed this story a lot. I think I'll read the next installment in the series when you have it up.

Good luck with your future stories!
justendthisaccount chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
"The author would never have killed you, anyway. She likes you too much. How do you think we both survived this long."

I love how this breaks the fourth wall like every chapter. xD

Can't wait to read the next one. :)
justendthisaccount chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
Aw, I'm gonna be sad when this story ends. But I understand. I don't think I could've come up with ten types of 'Sues. You have a gift. Hope you update soon.
justendthisaccount chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
I'm not sure how to describe this story. I'm at a loss for words. xD

Keep writing it. I'm enjoying its spontaneity.
justendthisaccount chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
The goffick part cracked me up. Nicely done! xD
Swallow-tailed Kite chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
lawlx I like your story, but sadly, I'm too lazy to review, so yeah... *trails off lamely*
Anonymous Reviewer chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
This is one of my least favorite 'Sues... thank you for killing it. *bows* ;)
No Account chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
This chapter was really funny. I liked it when Blue told Raven to 'kill it with fire'. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter to find out what happened to Raven. Also letting you know there were a few typos, stuff like miss-spelling gothic and using sat instead of sitting.

Keep up the good work. _
Lost.Luck chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
I better go and hide them under the tables... unless someone else will clean up the mess? :D
Anonymous Reviewer chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
*tears up* That was beautiful! Please, please continue this!
Serendipital chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
I'm getting scared...What horrid monstrosities will be in the camp?