Reviews for 1932
MatthewS.D. hula hoop chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
i simply like it
Emelinee Baconinee Tortalinee chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is fantastic. It's romantic and sweet and hilarious at the same time, and I thought the ending was brilliant. I can't wait to read more of your work, since you've shown yourself to be a brilliant writer.
NotToBeMessedWith chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I just knew the word wanker was gunna be in it. I just knew it!
PandaStarz chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
that was hilarious. I loved how the story subtly changed from talking about coins to talking about love and then you brought it back at the end. excellent job.
Natalie Field chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh, this was so fun to read. :D First of all, I'm definitely a romantic girl at heart. So yeah. And secondly, very nice style you've got going on here. Not so much telling (here comes the old 'show not tell' that everybody knows and not everybody understands). Favourite line?

"...and they would make a nice happy family together and raise their three children in that damn house with that damn picket fence—"

Just because I love that whole entire paragraph right there. It shows inner conflict within the main. I love that. Plus it was just so funny. ]

The ending, by the way, is very nice as well. Ends right where it should. Keep on writing.

Natalie