Reviews for Just Like Magic
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Ha. I love the narrator's voice. I too was a product of Barbie. Looking back I wish I could have set their house on fire for reinforcing gender roles. Incredibly amusing beginning.

This was short, but you managed to say a lot in very little words. I'm actually quite impressed with how you even managed to give Kate's parents a bit of shape in the few sentences they came up.

I do wonder if you have further plans for this. I could really see this blooming into a multi-chap fic, but I see it's labeled 'complete' was for a word-count challenge so I won't get my hopes up *too* much. Really though, well written and with a very humorous tone, I found this story came off well. Thanks for sharing!
Euridice chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is a very good story-Very interesting. The ending brings a smile to my face. Keep writing! You're very good at it.
CinnaAndFinnickLiveInMyHeart chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I enjoyed that! It's so hard to find a good, clean story these days. I'm very impressed. Most would use bad language and/or gore. I liked the bad taste in facial hair thingy. :) Whatever Fiction Land challenge you had to do, I hope you succeeded!