Reviews for Game, Set and Match
Guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
Wait, so what happened at the end of that last chapter? I thought Kylie and Adrian were going to talk? But good chapter, hope you keep updating:)
RuthEvelyn chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
New reader! And I cannot wait til the next update!
notthiscreative chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
I know this has been up for a long time, but I thought I'd reread it. I love it! So I was wondering if you are going to update it anymore?
sbibs.rox chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
it was amazing ...plz update...plz!am dying to read the rest of it!
isabelleflorendo chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Pleeeeeease update :)
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Awww cute ;) I liked this! Adrian is really growing on me :D
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
YAY! You've updated! This is one of my favourite stories on here, and I was worried you weren't going to update again. I looove, Kylie and her brothers, and I'm still not sure how I feel about Adrian. I don't know if he's good or bad or what. But anyway, please please update soon!
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I really like the insight you give the characters and the detail you use. It's not over done and ridiculous, but rather intelligent and logical. Yet again there were several mistakes, I think getting someone to read over it quickly would really help. They're not major or reoccurring mistakes, but just enough to be distracting. Great story, remind me to read more when I can find the chance!
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Hey,
So I really like this idea, and the general way that you've written it :) However, there were a few times where you used the incorrect word and there were also some unexplained aspects. Why did she wear brown contacts and always have her hair up. It wasn't as though there was a revelation to not do it, but rather that it was just a mundane thing for her to completely change her eye colour. It didn't quite feel natural. However, I did like the fact that you gave the details of her explaining she would be perfectly honest, and you also have some very nice use of descriptions too :) I'm on to read the next chapter :D
i try it not chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
awww, I like Adrian's reactions :) but it's difficult to know if it's real or the bet!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
I love this chapter :D So cute! But if its all part of the bet... I might just murder someone... :P
Aamna chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
ERMAGERD. I don't know if I like Syn or Adrian more this is just too much hotness for me to handle ;)
notthiscreative chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Omg. The last two chapters (6&7) were so good! Love it.
i try it not chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
I loved this chapter! great job :)
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
This is really, really good. I love it, and I kinda love Adrian as well, even though I know I'm supposed to hate him. I love Syn as well, and I hope he doesn't actually like Kylie 'cause I wouldn't want him hurt. I love this and I hope you update soon, Kylie is awesome! Update!
Oh, and I thought his name was Brent. Not Brad. Are you changing it?
Please update!:)