Reviews for English Poem Portfolio
ncbx chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
True dat. I love all 5! (Happy late birthday, by the way) The first two are so prespective (is that the word?) I agree with Fire all the way (and not just because i like fire type pokemon better than ice type...) Steam was sad... but i like how it is the conclusion to ice and fire. The Silas one reminded me of Silas (Suprise, suprise!) And it got me on the topic of pokemon... Oh, and i recently got a new hair brush... it's the color of my room... Just thought you'd know. I really liked how well you described Silas. And the last one was epic. Pure Epic. If Epic had a heart attack and went to the hospital, this story would rip out its heart and devour it, absorbing its epic powers!
Rocky Swordleaf chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
wow...that was pretty emotional. the first one almost made me cry...and i'm usually the one who sits there laughing at a sad movie/book while everyone else is sobbing their brains out!

oh, by the way, i think i've subconciously taken your advice. now i find myself writing weirdly formatted, depressing, frightening, or otherwise out-of-character poems that i wouldn't be writing otherwise!
aussiegecko1892 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
ok, so liking the comparison between Ice and Fire, very well done. I is confusing to begin with but once you know it is a conversation.

Steam is good, an interesting change for you but I like it. also, does your brother know you basically psychologically profiled him through poetry?