Reviews for Unicorn Horns
ncbx chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I find you amazing. This story should have the genre as "non-fiction/documentary". I got told once that unicorns don't lay eggs, but if you should ever find a unicorn egg, you have to keep it in the darkness for 30 days. This story made me rethink that. If you were here right now i would be hugging you. Nonstop.
LifeAndLies chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I like. I completely agree, there are creatures out there that modern 'science' (haha) refuses to believe in. If you ask me, science is about exploring the world around us and trying to understand everything about it, even if that means abandoning REALLY long held beliefs. IE, the discovery that the Earth is A, round and B, NOT the center of the universe. Those two discoveries allowed possibilities for space travel and nearly got to brilliant people killed.
aussiegecko1892 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
wow, i did not know this about you.
FaeTheDevoutScholar chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I like this, a lot. I think I might print it out and hang it up somewhere. You sound like the type of person who I would be friends with. I believe in messages in dreams, although I don't think all dreams have messages in them.
koon chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i know how you feel 'cause i believe in fairies and possibly other mythical beings i believe i have seen fairies and when others ask me to tell them of my encounter they doubt it. so i just say you dont have to believe me but i'm not the type to lie cuz lying does more harm to the liar. i loved this piece of writing of yours!
Rocky Swordleaf chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
You were pretty much born to be a fantasy writer, weren't you? My advice: Embrace that.

I get the feeling you'd be an interesting person to meet. Whether or not you take that as a compliment is up to you.