Reviews for 9th Grade Poems of Epic Doom That Aren't Epics
ncbx chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Of course you have an ode to socks, Ducky.

Of course you have a lymerick about dead fish.

Of course you have an explaintion about doors.

...I love you, Ducky.
aussiegecko1892 chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
only making a review because i have on every one. I don't fully understand Limricks so I really cannot comment.
aussiegecko1892 chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
very well done. once again you make a simple thing into a detailed and great poem.
aussiegecko1892 chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
... ok then, the ending came as a slight surprise, especially coming from you, but very well done. also, i like you "explanations" very much, they are very varied.
aussiegecko1892 chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
this does not just go for you socks
aussiegecko1892 chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
very interesting way of putting it
aussiegecko1892 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
no matter what you talk about, you manage to make it simple, easy to follow, and fantastic. i may not really like poetry, but you don't make it seem bad.
aussiegecko1892 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
did you just put down the first thing that came into your head, because whatever you did, it worked really really well.
aussiegecko1892 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I understand every part of this, except for one bit.

There is a girl

Without a place

Who lives as the outcast

To make her own space

I am not sure what you mean.
aussiegecko1892 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
this confirms two things. one, you have too much time on your hand and are incredibly dedicated to your writing. and two, i would have hated being in English for poetry.
DoReMe22 chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
"You are my sanity and my insanity" Nice line. I love the irony of it and the irony of the whole piece, how emo poetry that sometimes has a bad rep. keeps you whole. I never thought about it that way.
Rocky Swordleaf chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
there was a lot of feeling packed into some of these...except maybe "dead fish." i wasn't really sure about that one. XP

but in any case, you did a good job overall and i hope you got a good grade.

btw...in response to the review you gave me...i actually do write a wide variety of genres and styles, but i only publish about a tenth of everything i write, so you don't see much of my "real" work. however, your advice made me think so now i'm considering publishing a few oneshots. check my profile again sometime!

thanks again for the advice. keep up writing, and i'll keep "stalking" you, as you said in your profile.
dietredpop chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
haha i love your socks. and your poetry.