Reviews for Syndrome
Acie chapter 8 . 10/1/2016
Awe, thanks for that, its adorable!
TMSantos chapter 6 . 4/7/2016
This is my favorite chapter and still one of my favorite stories.
Darkangel28541 chapter 8 . 1/30/2016
At first, I wasn't sure about this story, but as I started to read it, I fell in love. The story didn't start out in ideal circumstances but not all relationships do. It's was truly a good read, and though it was short, it had a lot of meaning.
NeverGonnaDie1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I really want the link to this book! I can't find it on Amazon, could you DM it to me here?
Irianna chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I really want to read the book but I can't find it on Amazon! Can you give me the link to the page? I'm really interested in it!
TMSantos chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
This is my ideal story, I promise you.
I just wanna cry because I found it two years late but I'm so happy I found it.
You are amazing.
Words won't be enough to describe what I'm feeling.
"9 years later..." I was excited, it's the future, but it was a blow to my chest because I saw "Chad" and not "Alek".
During those times when he comforted her and she tried pushing him away, my heart felt heavy because of all the feelings inside.
I couldn't help but hug the laptop screen at the end of chapter 7 because she finally outright said that she loved him.
Thank you forever and ever for this story.
BLOOD RED GEISHA chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Aleekk is succh xa
Voidpoint chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
So unique. I love the fact that it's like an example of stockholm syndrome.
tiffanyba chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Um, wow. That was some time skip. Can you please go back and put what you skipped?
ElenaxoxoSilber chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
omg wow, so sad that this was the last chapter but it was really awesome. I'm so glad they were back together and married and had a kid ugh, it was just so cute:]i'll miss this story a lot :/ but really amazing job! thanks for writing such an awesome story!
dharney-barney chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
um this is interesting i read the chapter 9 before the beginning and now thta i've read everything i have to say that this is a rather interesting story. really interesting
dharney-barney chapter 1 . 7/7/2012