Reviews for Secrets of the Gods
Elemental Pen 29 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Erios Eric perfect! Now to the next chapter.
Jeremiah St. Bluefire chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Really great chapter. I just love how you write your story in Artemises teenage life.

Keep on writing and updating you got a WONDERFUL story going on :)
chrysanthemumsies chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Erm, the only thing I really dislike is the fact how girls are thought of better over guys. I mean, I'm a girl, but it's just something that bothers me. I find that it could've been better if Aaron actually put up a fight instead of giving in, no matter how "gentleman-ly" he was trying to be. It seems as though Artemis is put too much on a special throne, even in her mortal state. It just kind of annoys me. Other then that, the story is pretty good, but I don't really want to read more. Good luck.
Athena-Villalobos2864 chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
I love the story line. Just the thought of Greek gods running a muck around a high school, to me, is very funny. I noticed a few missing words that make a few of the sentences confusing. Try reading the chapter out loud to yourself to see if it works to your liking. Other than that, I love it! Hope you keep writing more chapters. : )
Jeremiah St. Bluefire chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Loved reading this story and SO can't wait for additional chapters. You have a knack for writing this :)
Jeremiah St. Bluefire chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I dont know wat everyone else says, me myself LOVES it lol, especially when Phe strikes the Playboy Bunny pose and the boy nearly chokes on his lunch, that was just HILARIOUS LOL.

But I wish you much luck on your story. A lot of potential here :)

P.S. If you get the chance plz read my story, even though I am still in the process of writing it :)
Chey1115 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
It's a good story so far. I am enjoying reading it. Also trying to guess who everyone is!

Anna- Athena?

Zach- Zeus?

Phe- Aphrodite?

Henri- Hermes

Alex- Apollo

Harry- Hephaestus?

Aaron- Ares?

I probably have them all wrong. And we all know who the main character is, so I didn't put her. Oh well!
My Tofu chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
I really like the way this is written, and the idea of Greek gods being teenagers. It does sound like soemthing that's been done before, but this story is told well, and it's enjoyable to read. So far, I don't have really any suggestions, but keep writing, because I want to read more! Well done.
The Red Raven chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
You are so is a Greek tv show with the gods as humans with human names.
5popcorn99 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
i really liked this story! The point of view changes, don't confuse me, your writing isn't boring, and you know how to have a serious plot, but still have humor in your story. Good job :D.
Suki-Alanna chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
...Well, I liked it. So, yeah.
DarkLadyPegasus chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
ok im telling u i like this story and to prove it i made an account to tell u since u dont let in anominus(spelling?) reviews soo im BEGGING please continue this story it sounds amazing!
Bea Sauda chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow your doing it on this site to? Ya Im Artemis the Moon Maiden for fanfic.I still love this fic so much!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10