Reviews for Secrets of the Gods
A-knows-all chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Good very good it not really that strange, and liked how you put the twist on it by having Artemis come out though it might make things confusing ill see
A-knows-all chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
There is a few problem this chapter didn't really have a point to it. and if phobe was aphrodite then she should've known that you never ever where white high heels whereing white pumps is like female suicide. and i do not think that I's is a proper conjunction no one is going to take you seriously if you dont you proper grammer. this chapter had good detaling though.
A-knows-all chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
i belive that it dragged on a bit but other thsn that it was pretty good.
A-knows-all chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I really liked it your really creative but you could be a bit more discriptive.
OPatron chapter 25 . 6/19/2012
this was a phenomenal story! i really dont know why you dont have more reviews because your interpretation of greek mythology is fantastic! amazing job!
Maddianna chapter 25 . 4/30/2012
LoveloveloveloveLOVED IT!

I think it was great!

Artemis is my fave greek god anyway, but I love the way you narrated her, and the whole general story!

Well done!

-Anna
Jeremiah St. Bluefire chapter 26 . 4/15/2012
Even though I have practically dropped off the face of Fictionpress from a busy life, I have finished your story in ONE day! again and I will have to admit that it was SO great, I loved the Hestia scene so much that I just wanted to hop right into it and huggle Hestia to death! XD and now I am off to read your second story of the Trilogy! What what!
mesmorisedbygoldeneyes chapter 26 . 1/18/2012
I loved this story! new to fictionpress and yours was the first i read and so glad i did.. please please please upload the sequel soooon!
totallybookobsessed chapter 26 . 12/23/2011
*banging head against wall* need- more-story!
lisa123 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
my fav chapter so far but iwas kinda confused about who was talking
Thomas chapter 15 . 12/9/2011
you say there are twelve but i seem to be missing some one unless you just have not shown him in the story yet. Dionysus is missing unless your going for the 12 where Hestia is still there and not him but then you would be missing a girl.
DarkLadyPegasus chapter 26 . 12/7/2011
thanks for writing an amazing story!
Elavia chapter 26 . 12/6/2011
I just discovered your story and read it straight through. i was amazing. I cannot wait for the sequel.
Juliet Scar chapter 26 . 12/4/2011
O. My. Gods. This is such an amazing story! And you are such an amazing writer! I love this story! It is allll I have been thinking about for the past day! This morning I was literally pretending I was a goddess while making breakfast! Hhaahaahahaa! I was like "Hiiiiiiii- YAHHHHHH! Take THAT! ANNND THAT!" My brother didn't want to eat his breakfast after he walked in on me yelling insults at his eggs... Hahahaaa! And he was like "What are you doing?" I laughed so hard! See what you did? My brother offically thinks I'm more crazy than he previously thought I was! It's all because of your damningly addicting story! Wait. Is damningly even a word? Hehe... :D

Your crazy new reader,

Juliet (that's the awesomest name in the world, right? :D)
ffh chapter 25 . 11/13/2011
Your story ia absolutly brilliant ! I love reading about greek gods, and you did an amazing job in creating the characters, in both making them their own, and making it clear which god or goddess they once were. you should get this published, i would totally buy it ! can't wait for the sequal 3
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »