Reviews for Secrets of the Gods
Blackrose99 chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Nice work! Really good story so far
Elemental Pen 29 chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
I somehow slept in a black hole and the next thing I know you have 20 chpaters instead of 10. I have sooo much reading to do but this story is amazing!
the unbirthday girl chapter 24 . 10/19/2011
I'll go look! This was good, I liked how Henri kept trying to get away.*rolls eyes* Typical. Their mini celebration was enough to bring on a smile that lasted the whole chapter.:) I'll miss this story, but if it didn't end, it wouldn't be so good.:)
Lea Smyth chapter 24 . 10/19/2011
Uncle Carl's reaction was great! I went back and reread the entire story because it's just that good; I can't wait to see what happens next. What about Eros and the rest of them? When do they come back into play?
the ticking clock chapter 24 . 10/19/2011
this was AWESOME. Uncle Carl's reaction was hilerious. can't wait for more!
DarkLadyPegasus chapter 23 . 10/16/2011
I love your story, though i havent been on here in forever, you should make this published )

~Pegasus
the unbirthday girl chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Aw, this chapter was awesome. I loved it. Now the monsters are dead, and we can get back to the important stuff. Like Hermes and Artemis. Or Mia and Henri, whatever you're calling them now. Its was awesome, YAY!
the ticking clock chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
WOW! i was on the edge of my seat the entire time. This whole chapter was written so well, i got so caught up in the story! my favorite part was probably the end, but the whole thing was such a joy to read. You have really improved as a writer throughout this story, and this chapter really shows how far you've come. good job, keep it up!
Princess Selina chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
I loved it and I'm glad to see that Artemus is getting less awkward around Hemes

~Lyra
the unbirthday girl chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Yeah, this is definitely a filler, but it was really good. And the last line was genius. So anti-climactic.:) Please promise not to give up on this story, I might virtually DIE.:D
the ticking clock chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
WOW! that was so epic and amazing!I love how you write Aretimis and how she deals with the giants. beautiful. can't wait for more!
Lea Smyth chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
evil, evil cliffhanger. :)
Clawstrike590 chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
Dang. You need, as in NEED, to update real soon. That was good. I'm a follower but i often don't comment after the first time but this just pushed my hand. PLEASE update soon!

Regards,

Clawstrike590
Princess Selina chapter 22 . 10/7/2011
Loved it, but I'd love it if you could update quicker, loved it though

~Selina
the unbirthday girl chapter 21 . 10/2/2011
Loved this chapter, it was awesome. So much tension. Poor Mia. Poor HENRI. Its gonna happen like in the myths, right? Hope it works...

Happy writing!