Reviews for Secrets of the Gods
Princess Selina chapter 20 . 10/1/2011
You are honestly freaking hilarious, love the story

*Exits humming the Pink Panther theme*

Agent Lyrana Franklin
Sofy chapter 20 . 9/29/2011
Okay, usually I don't review because I'm simply too lazy to reset my password ( I never know it) and login. That, of course, when I don't forget the account email and have to make a new account. Thing is, I liked this story so much I actually made one just to review it. The fridge goblin thing honestly got me laughing. Congratulations and keep writing!
Lea Smyth chapter 20 . 9/28/2011
Great prank! Fridge Goblin, ha! The meeting scene was well written too; very visual. Love Alex hiding in the cupboard; and your humor is great too. Love this line, "You've lost it, mate." "You're one to talk considering where you're speaking to me from." perfect. :D
the unbirthday girl chapter 20 . 9/28/2011
Feel giddy! This was a great chapter, as usual. No criticisms or complaints. Go Anna! I would have done the same thing if it was me. Huff. That jerk. The tension was very cute, and the Fridge Goblin was awesome. Way to add some humor to the chapter.:)
Lea Smyth chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
Just discovered this story and I have to say that I love it! You had me from the very first sentence and have kept my attention since. Every chapter is a twist that keeps you wanting more; great stuff! I can't wait to see what happens next!
the unbirthday girl chapter 19 . 9/25/2011
Haha, update soon! Loved it
the unbirthday girl chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
This was a good chapter, and you've got me really curious. On I read!
the unbirthday girl chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
I loved this chapter. Now what is this camp?
the unbirthday girl chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
Percy...Perseus? Cool chapter, nice little twist you put in there.
the unbirthday girl chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
I loved this chapter. Poor Henri.:(
the unbirthday girl chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
Good chapter. Loved it. as always.
the unbirthday girl chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
Loved the chapter. It was funny how confused Henri was.
the unbirthday girl chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
Loved this chapter, and the tension between Henri and Mia is driving me INSANE.
the unbirthday girl chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
Orange wolves. Your interpretation of Apollo never ceases to amaze me. The flashback was funny, and the rest of the chapter was great.
the unbirthday girl chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
Amazing detail in this chapter. I could see the whole thing in my head. I loved that little prank too. It was so cute.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »