Reviews for Secrets of the Gods
the unbirthday girl chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
I like this chapter, no comments, really. It's well written
the unbirthday girl chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Loved this chapter. So what's going on? Are they really supposed to lose control, or, you know, lock it up?
the unbirthday girl chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
AWESOME! Loved that whole Xena Warrior Princess thing.
the unbirthday girl chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
I can guess, but...wow/ So he has like...a secret room? Awesome.
the unbirthday girl chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
EEEEW, INCEST. Well, not that that's not common in Greek mythology, but still. Mother and child? EEW. Other than that...scene*shudder*, good chapter.
the unbirthday girl chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Yep, I can.:)
the unbirthday girl chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
I really like this so far. Your idea is original, and it's really well written
the unbirthday girl chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Liked it! Hope this makes you feel all chipper inside.
the unbirthday girl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh, so this is an Artemis/Eros fic? I READ ON. lol
the ticking clock chapter 19 . 9/19/2011
amazing...love Henri! yeah! And update whenever you can! :D I'll be waiting...

awesome stuff. really great description, emotion, and prose throughout the whole story. incredable.

:D
TriciaChristine chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Ohmigod, this is amazing! I can't stop reading, and I've only just STARTED reading. :D Keep writing, you're amazing!
Sasquatch818 chapter 18 . 9/17/2011
OOOh my goodness, well i want more eric, im really hoping that guy that saved her was eric, and ummm i want to know more, to many questions unanswered, lol:)
Arcanefire chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
Love, Love, LOVE the story.. Henri/mia.. yes! Oh goodie.. more more more!
save the polar bears chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
No Eric! Lots of Henri/Mia such a ciffy! Please update again soon!
the ticking clock chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
LOVED it! Aretims is awesome...all these clues...wow. an angel? The suspense is killing me! :)

your descriptions were better than ever, the emotions clear and realistic throughout this chapter...I could really connect with the charecters. good job.

hmm...I guess I would like to see another chapter from Erik's POV, maybe adding more mystery to the whole plot while the gods are figuring out what is going on...and assuming Apollo's not bleeding to death on the floor like the others, a healing session might be cool from the god of medicine...hmm. and maybe we could find more out about this Percy charecter...

can't wait for more! update soon!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »