Reviews for Secrets of the Gods
Dragonclaw289 chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Ive always loved artemis (except for the eternal maiden part), and I am very glad the story is from her view.
I also love your story, update soon!:)
FaerieNinja chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Cool story! I think it might be cool to maybe bring Eros back in, or maybe Hecate, Persephone, or Hypnos. Hpynos could actually aid in getting back some more of their memories- that's part of his powers. (I guess that's what you'd call them . . . .) If you have any mythological questions (this probably sounds really pompous, but, ) I love Greek mythology and I study Latin, and I have a really good rerference book I can give you the name of that details their personalities.
Elemental Pen 29 chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Eric should come back to the story like in the middle of everyone training or somehwere in the forest. I'm loving this story.

Keep writing!~
Dragonclaw289 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I really like the idea of the story, and like it so far:)
Elemental Pen 29 chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Stay in this direction the story's good. I wonder what Phe's going to do and if Eric is going come back in the story...
Elemental Pen 29 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
I LOVE this chapter and now onto the next one. I really can't write actions scenes this good, its almost like you have lots of experience behind those words.

Keep writing!~
Clawstrike590 chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
I'm quite excited to read more from the story. I'm so intrigued by your idea. I'm going to ask, though, if you will return Eric into the fold.

Can't wait for your next update,

Clawstrike590
Forbidden Child Of Artemis chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
woow i love it lol and from the begining then i knew each god and goddess just by the way they were acting at first i wasnt sure but then mia said there is twelve of them so i easly mathched them up lol the hardest olympian to match up was zach,po,and haden and helena but that was before i found out the first letter of thier name gave a clue lol i like how you did that. update updat :)
Elemental Pen 29 chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Glad you updated, and I LOVED this chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Jeremiah St. Bluefire chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Not bad not bad, it was a good chapter with seeing how Artemis acts, I think that you did a really good job on showing Artemis nature well. Can't wait for more :)
Elemental Pen 29 chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Mia wakes up in the arms of Alex, Henri, Uncle Carl, or Eric and asks what happened. Uncle Carl and Eric explain how Mia is actually the goddess Artemis also known for her hunting skills. Alex might just say something about contuning to protect Mia even if she's a goddess while Henri will be left as the lone trickster playing lots of pranks on gods and goddesses.

That's what I have so far but you're the author! -
Elemental Pen 29 chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Finally, Apollo is protecting his sister. Thank you! And I have to say dang to Phe kissing Eric. Now to Mia finding the Artemis inside her.
Elemental Pen 29 chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
I don't know all the Greek gods and goddesses but I think Phe is Hera, Anna is Athena, Zane is Zeus, Po is Posidon, Haden has to be Hades, and there was someone else but I can't remember...
Elemental Pen 29 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I say this chapter was important, it added a little more background to Mia and her family.

~To the next chapter!~
Elemental Pen 29 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Mia puching Aaron I compared with a random angry jogger fighting pedophile. Anyways EPIC chapter now to keep reading.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »