Reviews for The Long Road
EMR chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
I never get tired of reading your work (: NINJA POWERS ! :D heckkyess. It keeps me wanting more at the end of the chapters. I love it (:
EMR chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Omg I love it(: it was worth the wait(: I wish it was totally done so I could just read it all! You're such a good writer. I could just read this over and over. It's so interesting and exciting. I love the emotion put into it, and I know there will be lots more of that to come ;) lol great work3
EMR chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
In all honesty, I'm speechless. (: I love your descriptions that you put throughout the chapter. It just makes me feel like I'm there, but it's not too overwhelming and confusing ;) I can't wait for the next chapter! But you know I'll say that about every single one (: Great job, love. Keep up the great work 3

PS- Now I finally know what carpe diem means. (:
enhance the rain chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow, a really good start on this. Joe's thoughts carried a great depth within them, and that was a very nice touch indeed. I enjoyed this a lot. Your descriptive work in this was amazing, and I loved every word of it!

Well, hope you can update soon!

Keep up the great work!
D chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
OMG! :D I looove it so far. (: You're great at describing things and making the reader feel like they are right there..oh wait... ;)