Reviews for The Game
bookppl93 chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
I cried. Hard.
mylittleprincess chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
awesome chapter update soon please.
Amy90 chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
:D Now Fred's being a jerk and Jason is being sweet. You turned it completly! And it's kind of obvious that the flowers and notes aren't from Fred but from Jason. So that leaves one big question: Why did Fred lie? And what else did he lie about? If he's really "fake", as everyone seems to put it so nicely, I can't understand why he's doing this. I mean it's just clear that this is going to come back and bite him...

When Jenna meets his mother, maybe she'll find out that Fred either never had a sister, or that his sister is still alive. Stupid guy. So, never thought I'd admit that, but I think I just switched teams... LOL
Amy90 chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
Actually, now my heart's breaking for Fred because I know Jenna won't be able to stick with him even if she wants to because it's kind of obvious that she's already in love with Jason. And Fred needs someone to love him - so much! Poor guy.

Paintball. Definitely paintball.
Amy90 chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Oh pleeeeease don't let her use Fred. He's so sweet! And she's flirting with him - now he definitely thinks he's got a chance. I hate Jason right now because I so totally know that she'll go for "the popular kid". (Although I still hope you'll surprise me by making this a real cute love story and letting Fred win - against all odds.) - But I've just started reading, and there are loits of chapters left...
Amy90 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
I totally hate Anna, she's just annoying! She messes everything up with her stupid childish ideas. Stealing car keys - how stupid is that? Would serve Jenna right if Jason hooked up with another girl who gave her a ride. And I think I loved Fred from the first second he appeared. I hope Jenna isn't just going to use him since he kind of seems to be in love with her. And he's so sweet - buying her a book (which guy does something like that?) and offering his help with maths. I hope Jenna will realize that Anna's stupid comments are just prejudices. I think she should be honest with him and not just use him to make Jason jealous...
Amy Stardust chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
Stupid Fred. -_-

Why can't they have a proper talk? I hope you update soon. I wanna see what happens.

-FanFicerAmyStardust
Guest chapter 23 . 5/1/2012
Oh yeah and my answer to the question is pop!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/1/2012
You need to post more often seriously! I'm gonna die if you don't! I love this book sooo much it's addicting haha! I'm sooo fed up with Fred. He urks me. Liam sounds just adorable and sweet and sensitive and Jason is sooo kind and c-ute! Write more soon it's supa good!
Echo of the Wind chapter 23 . 5/1/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DIE FRED! HE NEEDS TO BE HIT BY A CAR AND GO TO (BEEP). Oops, I went overboard again...HURRY AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
ixdookiie chapter 23 . 5/1/2012
I bet Jason's mom was in the planning of them breaking up too...and Fred was probably just cheering her up Jason!
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 23 . 5/1/2012
1) nooooooooooo! Lol I love jenna but she really annoying right now!

2) pop music all the way :D
GinBrat chapter 23 . 5/1/2012
NO! They have to get together they are meant for each other
Kaymonkeygirl chapter 23 . 5/1/2012
Great chapter! Makes me want to cry! Love country music also! Brad Paisley and Tim McGraw!
KskyeM chapter 23 . 5/1/2012
COUNTRY MUSIC! It's just awesome :D

also ugh please let them sort this out quick, they should just be together!

I like the way you wrote Jason's pov. It seemed fitting to him and i like the way you made him really upset about the break up.

Thanks for the update, please update A.S.A.P :D