Reviews for The Game
KskyeM chapter 20 . 11/9/2011
Ice, as fire hurts and i know this as i was in a fire when i was little.

This was a funny chapter,

I know i've said this before but i love Jenna and Jason togther :D

I think Rinn is over reacting, cant she see it was just a joke.

Does the flight canceled means she will be in another chapter soon? i hope so i like Sarah and Liam together.

Good luck with your teeth. And cannot wait for the next chapter! :D

Skye
rsmith1219 chapter 20 . 11/9/2011
Ice maybe? Dunno, but good poem. Okay, I reallly loved this chapter! I adore all the cutesy stuff between them and I thought the date was pretty hilarious. I can see why Rinn was pissed but I hope she doesn't stay mad for long. Her and Andrew are cute so deets on what happened after they left soon? :) I look forward to two chapters! Like seriously, updates from this story make my day! All of the characters just feel real to me and I love it :D. Can't wait for more and good luck in surgery. Make sure and record yourself while under the influence :P
StarryNight359 chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
isn't rin overracting?...just a little bit?
Echo of the Wind chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
ice. Definately ice. I'd rather die a quiet, calm death than be burned to the dust by a raging fire that would probably kill millions, ya know. Just sayin'. I mean, I get why somebody would want to die in a fire but it's so much more painful and ugly cuz you end up as dust but before you hit that state, you look like a melted candle and that's just ugly and I know I'm ranting on and on and on about this topic but I like to voice my opinions even though they're really random at times. Say, did you know that those artificial fruit snacks like Fruit Rollups, Gushers, and other crap made of that weird, rubber-like material are colored by bug guts? It's seriously gross and when I first heard about that, I was actually eating a Fruit Rollup and I spit the entire thing out at my best friend, Michelle, and she went all, "Ewww! Get it off me!" and my other friends are laughing their heads off including the one that told me about that little fact. I'm trying to type 10,000 letters cuz that's the maximum amount you can have in a review so this will officially be your longest review ever. Did you know that Cape Verde in Africa is the only island country in West Africa? I totally didn't know that until I read it in my History textbook and I couldn't help but read the same line over and over and over again cuz it was so boring. I don't have any of my bffl's in that class and all the people I do know are the kind that hate your guts cuz you have something they don't and they're ridiculously jealous and try to ruin your life even though in high school, it'll be them with the worst life in history. Ugh, I hate talking about history. It it, like, the worst subject I have and I don't really see the point of learning it. I mean, I get where the teachers are coming from and all, but seriously? It could NOT be a more boring subject. Math is also boring for me. I mean, the teacher, mr. Mackie's alright but the stuff he teaches is just junk to me. It just goes in one ear and flies right out the other. PE, lemme tell you. WORST SUBJECT CREATED EVER. I am not the most athletic person in the world but they can't really expect me to run 3 miles every week, right? I mean, ever Wednesday, they drag me outside into the cold in the dead middle of winter and forces me to run around a dirty trail twelve times before telling me that my time is horrifying and that I should consider taking more sports after school. You get where I'm coming from? I'm the more 'stay at home and do your homework like a good little person type' not the 'Imma crush your guts if you don't win the next football game' type. That's too hardcore for me. I mean, I do Badmitten and Ultimate Frisbee and Volleyball after school and PE second period every day so isn't that enough? They're alrways saying to do at least half and hour of workout and I do plenty more than that. At least, LEAST LEAST LEAST, 4 times the expected and yet they still call me a wimp for not wanting to jog the mile cuz oh, I don't know, I pulled my hamstring diving for the ball the previous day and I can't run and you make me exorcise out of my misery. Unngh...I'm ranting again but this will be the longest review you've ever recieved in your life. Only...6778 characters to go and i break the record! Hurray! Anyway, I really like this story so far but I think you need to speed things up a bit. give it a bit more finazz! Wait, is finazz a word? I think it is..."Grabs a handful of dictinaries..." But it's really good and I like it. I don't really care too much if you actually listen to me but I hope that this ridiculously long review will catch your eye and take my opinion into consideration. Wait, how many times have I said the word 'ridiculous'? Probably a lot cuz I know exactly how to spell it. Ahh, reminds me of that one time in third grade where there was a spelling contest and my word was ridiculous and I spelled it WAYYYYY wrong. I mean, either I have a bad memory or i didn't drink enough coffee that morning to wake me up from falling back asleep. Yeah, I don't think you can spell 'ridiculous' like this. R-E-D-D-I-C-U-L-U-O-S. Imma so stupid back in third grade. HAHAHAHA. No, I am not a lunatic but I have gotten some of that from friends when I over eat on my Halloween candy. Like a couple days ago, I ate like half my candy in thirty seconds and then went all hyper. My mom came home after that and found me basically jumping off the walls. I was THAT hyper. After that, my parents took away my candy but I didn't really care too much. Halloween's not my favorite holiday cuz whenever I make a plan with one of my friends, they always 'run late' or 'had a change of plans' so I pretty much always end up calling one of my other friends to come pick me up and go with them or stay at home and munch off the family goods while everyone's out trick-or-treating. Anyway, I'm about at the halfway point of the limit here and I'm running out of ideas to talk about. Remember when I started this review like forever ago about my opinion about dying in ice or fire? Yeah, I would much rather die in ice than fire cuz of the coldness and calmness of the eternally frozen..."Daydreams." Now now. Don't go gettin' up and calling the police cuz I'm sounding insane...I've already been sent to the lunatic asylum. I don't wanna go there again...SHHH...was never on Fictionpress...As long as I live, I refuse to be sent back there. JK! Just kidding! I'm not insane but I'm hecka smart! I bet I had you thinking 'Omg, this person's insane!'. Nope! I'm completely and honestly good and uninsane so don't go knocking on the Popo's window. Alright review time! I got only 4330 characters to go before I reach my limit so I need another topic to talk about. Oh, yeah! Is there really a difference between emo and goth? Cuz they both wear the black clothes and the punk outfits so what's the diff? My friend thinks it's because emos dye their hair blue and cut their wrists and goths dye their hair red and don't cut their wrists but do every drug known to man. I personally don't think there's a difference but if there is, I'd love to hear it. I love a good debate or rather a long and confusing explanation that leaves the person completely blown away and shocked that such thing exists in our beloved world. Sigh...My time's still ticking...I hope. Wait, I'm not dead am I? Omg! "Scramles to check pulse rate". There is none. Thirty seconds later..."OMG! I'M A VAMPIRE! DESTINED TO WALK THESE LANDS CURSED AND ALONE! I'LL EVER BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS OR GET MARRIED WITH SOMEONE MY OWN AGE! THEY'LL ALL DIE BEFORE ME AND THEN SOMEONE'S GONNA COME KILL ME SOONER OR LATER WITH FIRE AND I TOLD EVERYONE THAT I PREFER TO DIE IN ICE! ! Sorry, that was my extremely annoying twin that is too timid to admit she should join drama class cuz the show she was just putting on? Whew! Priceless. I bet not even that wanna-be popstar Justin Bieber could match that talent! Oh, if this JB comment part dusturbs, offends or makes you pee your pants, do NOT, under any circumstances, rad on. You'll only be more disturbed, offended, or you'll drown the world. Alright, I'm fast approaching my end but I still have some time left! Don't leave me yet! I'm still here. I think the book series Twilight is just...too much. Too much drama. Too much "Edward, I love you!" and "We'll live happily ever after!" and all that crap. oi. This is sounding really tiring. it's late over at my end and I got school tomorrow but I'm glad to have spent this time writing to you but I'm still not done yet. Warning, if you're reading this for the puns, lemme tell ya something. I have none. Sorry but I'm bad at those. It's like the one flaw in my awesomeness. No puns whatsoever can just pop into my mind at any time. Sorry to disappoint you. 'And the crowd goes "BOO!"' Hey! I'm not that bad at humor am I? No way! Okay, fast approaching the 2000 mark and my mom's yelling at me to get to bed. Yes, I am still a young person so yes, I do still have a bedtime but at least it's not like 8:30 like it was when I was in third grade. I mean, that was just a load of bull****. Excuse me for the slightly offensive language. I didn't mean to make the little kids cry. Sorry lil dudes! Hey, so my friend asked me this question one day and I said I don't know. Wanna know what that question was? Sure ya do. Here it is; Have you ever read a guy's writing on Fictionpress before? Yeah! I totally had you goin' there for a second! HAHAHA you should've seen the look on your face! MUAHAHAHAHA. As i said in my books, I am evil. Hence the evil laugh. HAHA. Oi. I need another topic. Let's see...Oh! Okay so I like this one person at school but they don't know I like them. Like at ALL. They're rally nice to me but I'm not sure what to make of it, I mean, should I go and ask them out? Or should I stay back at a safe distance and wait for them to ask me? Which should I do? This is a life or death situation and I need to know the best choice here! Anyway, I'm less than a thousand characters left so I'm gonna wrap up this really long review. So, I had this project due tomorrow and I had all my stuff deleteed yestreday so I was really pissed off. And then today I found out my computer didn't have Publisher on it and I got even more pissed off. And then my dad was helping me try to print it and found out we were out of printer paper! It's llike 'why wont you let me finish writing my stuff? Okay so Im just about done and I dont know what to say now but i seriously am running out of ideas to write about. I have a bad passion for writing and im trying to write as fast as i can cuz i rally neeed to get to bed and my moms wants on so my writing has more errors on it and not im at the 200 mark and im almost done so yeah. my friend says hi by the way. Im almost done and i wish you goodight but do remember to keep reading and writing for the development of the brain. Just kidding. HAHAHA!
Clarissa Rose chapter 19 . 11/8/2011
OHMYGOSH I LOVE THIS! I would like you to know that if I'm starting a fictionpress and it has more than one or two chapters before I start reading it, it takes me forever to read. But this... i read this in an hour (not because it was so short but because I couldn't keep my eyes off of it.) I am in love with story and I love Jason (I HATE Fred), I love Rin and Sarah especially... Really all of the main characters. But Liam... I am IN LOVE with him... I would gladly marry him. Sarah is like the only "fake" girl I've ever been utterly and completely jealous of. AWWWW! I just loved it sooooo much! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

-Clarissa Rose
jasrub24 chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
WRITE MORE! PLEASE I AM SERIOUSLY ADDICTED ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!
ixdookiie chapter 19 . 11/1/2011
omg I want to see the date happen! :D
GoldenBaby96 chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
Well then, happy thanksgiving, merry christmas, happy new year, and happy birthday:) it was a wonderful chapter. It didnt even seem like a filler chapter so well done! i hope evrything is alright and update when u can. I'm sooo looking forward to the next chapter.
smydkthx chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
This wasn't at all what I expected it to be, but I enjoyed it. I'm much more excited to see what happens next though. Hopefully your schedule works out okay!
Magicheart chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
Poor Andrew, I don't think he knows what he got himself into. I'm lookIng forward to the next chapter. Thanks for writing! Btw my favorite is my birthday which happens to be on new years eve! *:.。. o()o .。.:* I hope even my uninteresting review will make you feel better! Thanks again!
Racka chapter 19 . 10/28/2011
Great chapter! Jenna and Jason are so cute :)

Can't wait for you to update! :D
niki94 chapter 19 . 10/28/2011
It's 4am, and I've been reading your story since about 10. I got really hooked onto it which is great. Maybe its just me, but I don't think you've ever mentioned exactly where they live-that just sort of helps contextualize it. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, sounds like its going to be fun!
Lady of Confusion chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY! UPDATE ASAP!
Echo of the Wind chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
Oh...Mah...god...Rinn...on a date with JASON? Choked on my water...poor computer...
MsIloveVampires chapter 19 . 10/27/2011