Reviews for The Game
cupidgirl xx chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Thank you for this amazing story, i loved it so much. Since the first words I've been really into it and the characters are some of my favourites- ever. I love the situations that you have created and you've done a really good job with putting emotion into it. I cannot wait for the sequel, the last chapters of this one had me practically crying non-stop. Good luck with future writing, and congratulations on your fantastic writing skills!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
I prefer basketball. I know nothing whatsoever about football. :p
Butterbean1995 chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Please dont take the story down yet! Wait a few days. I've been sucked in! Please please?
fictionalunicornofmakebelieve chapter 27 . 6/28/2012
I WILL STILL
KILL YOU
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
fictionalunicornofmakebelieve chapter 26 . 6/28/2012
There will be no sequel.
I will kill you beforehand because of the heartbreak.
fictionalunicornofmakebelieve chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
MY ANSWER STAYED THE MOTHER (RAINBOWS!) SAME.
GOD (RAINBOWS!) YOU AUTHOR.
YOU OWE ME A NEW HEART.
YOU BROKE THIS ONE.
fictionalunicornofmakebelieve chapter 24 . 6/28/2012
Still same as last reply I made.
Am I irritating you with my reviews? ;)
GOOD. THAT'S MY JOB.
fictionalunicornofmakebelieve chapter 23 . 6/28/2012
What do I think?
I think I want to rip your head off with a spoon and bake it into cupcakes then use your skull as a decoration on a string in my room.
I'm gonna go cry now.
fictionalunicornofmakebelieve chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Earthworms. They don't crawl all over you. Cockroaches move and, guess what, THEY COULD SURVIVE A NUCLEAR WAR. I DO NOT WANT TO BE STUCK WITH THE UNKILLABLE BUG.
fictionalunicornofmakebelieve chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
OH DADGUM YOU.
I LOVED FRED.
fictionalunicornofmakebelieve chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
TEAM FRED
JASON'S A DOUCHEBAG
SierraChee chapter 27 . 6/25/2012
OMG! This is so good! I cant wait for the sequel! And i really really really really want jenna and jason to be together! I really really really really really hope they get back together in the sequel! 3 Jenna&Jason :)
Shelbator chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
loveeee the story :D
xxBlueJayxx chapter 27 . 6/23/2012
Oh my gosh I absolutely loooove this story! I saw it and read the entire thing in like no time at all, I just couldn't stop reading! I can't wait for the sequel, and I know you saw this coming, but I already hate Leah :/ No offense or anything, but I just love Jenna too much! I am soo excited for the sequel, ahhhh! I just can't wait! You're an amazing author and I am looking forward to reading more of your works!
NinjaBunny8 chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
This is an awesome story! (I'm going to have to read the rest of it tomorrow) Are you planning on making it into a movie? If so, that is one movie I'd love to go and see. Lucas Till would be cute as Liam! Although, Lucas Till is cute already... Anyways, totally cheese pizza! Pepperonis just taste funny.. XD Anyways, awesome story so far and I can't wait to read the rest!
426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »