Reviews for The Game
musicalfishieXD chapter 15 . 9/15/2011
so its not letting me log in, this is my username. spaghettios. and AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! i would write more but i have to go to the store... I'll try to do a better review next time.
Northfacegrl5 chapter 15 . 9/15/2011
Ravioli. :]

GOOOOOOO JASON!

:D
monkeyface1 chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
it is about dam time! finally! :) and i would have grabbed a high hell instead of a hanger...just saying...
Major Bookworm11 chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
FINALLY! WOOT WOOT JENNASON IS BACK ON! Oh and Ravioli all the way.
Echo of the Wind chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
Answer my question: When is the next chapter coming out? I'm totally hooked on this book! It's like soda except on a computer!
Northfacegrl5 chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
JENNA WHY? Fred? Of all people you call Fred?
rsmith1219 chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
earthworms. And OMG! It so better not take long for them to realize that they're dumb and get together! really curious as to what fred said to piss jason off that bad lol. Oh and i hope there some of that creative homecoming stuff comin up soon :P

btw, i love you and this story jic i havent said it enough :DDD
germanshepherd chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
Isn't your story in wattpad. Anys, i love your story. This story is in my library in wattpad. Hehehehe. -Germandomo/germansheperd
musicalfishieXD chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
Ok... Totally not answering this chapters question, but I just found this story, and I've decided to save all my answers for this review. Btw, I love jason.

Girrafe

Xmen

Walking off the elevator without my when I was little

Bball
Melaye chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
I swear, I almost yelled at me screen at some point. How could she be so bloody dumb to call Fred! you are one cruel little lass. -who posted her A/N twice, btw - And yeah, it was a long wait. And you really should've editted. but I'll be willing to forgive all that if you can manage to get the next one up just a little sooner?

Love, Melaye.
Sparrowdaugther chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
I would rather swim in a pool of earthworms. I can't STAND roaches and I understand why Jenna was FREAKING OUT! I now I wouldn't have done ANY of that. I would be down stairs screeching my head off and then like cry. I think it's AWESOME that Jenna and Fred have finally talked and gotten things taken care of. Jason is being a bit childish, but I can sympathize with him. AMAZING chapter and I can't wait to see what Anna and Rinn have planned for Jenna.

Loyal readerm

Sparrowdaughter
Major Bookworm11 chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
All. This. Freaking. Time. He. Spent. Liking. Her. And now she DECIDES SHE LIKES HIM! Jenna I love you but What the hell were you thinking!

By the way AMAZING chapter as always and I have to say a pool of earthworms but knowing me I can't swim so I'd probably drown in earthworms. EWWW!
soshesaid chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
your story is uh-may-zinnnggg.

i wish i could write like that, seriously. cant wait for the surprises you have in store for us :D

LOVE LOVE LOVVVVEEE your story :D