Reviews for something like poetry
i collect lullabies chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
I can relate.
doe heart chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
i wish i had a dad who would talk to me and didn't resent the fact i'm female.
cab fed hig chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
"and she of course

has to walk right through it." - so bitter and wonderful. i love this
cab fed hig chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
"but it's never going to happen.

so how do i get over this?" - it's like just recently i've learned that my deepest need will never be met, it's too late, i'm not a child anymore, in looks anyway. everything feels ruined. this is horrible and painful and true.
i collect lullabies chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
"and my mom, i don't know. we get along sometimes, but she's just... the only thing i've learned from her is who i don't want to be. that's not to be mean, it's just a fact."

I think that's the line I relate to the most. I love my Mom but the only things she's really taught me is that I don't ever want to grow up to be her.

I'd continue writing this, but I'm in Government class myself (summer school, yay) and my friend keeps looking over my shoulder, and I really don't want her to know about my fictionpress.
i collect lullabies chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
It's so easy to tell yourself one thing when deep down you know it's different. I can relate to this poem, especially these lines, "and yeah, in some ways, i really am

the lies i've told my whole life -

the fake strength i've built up."

Excellently written.
Hearts of Pyjamas chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
I loved this poem - it was brilliant. Very ironic (hence the title, I know ;) ) and it was a great way to portray that there is more to people than there seems at first glance.

Great job, keep up the good work :)

- Hearts x