Reviews for Fabulae
RedNoble chapter 23 . 8/15/2012
JEEEESUUUUUS. i have a weird love/hate relationship going on with these new review settings. on the bright-side it's easier and we don't have to click as many links but on the other hand it's a pain 'cause now i gotta scroll up and then down, and up again. and now i forgot what i was going to say because of this rant.
OH, RIGHT.
Okay sooo i found it funny how the servants still remained at his service even after they were turned invisible. couldn't there be a possible loophole included in her curse? for example, she said 'your servants will be mute and unseen for eternity' what if they weren't 'his' servants anymore?
oh and like i promised- i found this typo and like any faithful friend, i'm telling you about it: "Why did you let this insect in?" Luca demanding, giving the guard a look of extreme hatred.
isn't it 'demanded'? :D
Lary, that name is ringing many bells but it's been a while and the cast in Fabulae is forever expanding! mind refreshing my horrible memory and telling me where she's last appeared?
just because i have a corrupted mind, might i add that the 'turning into a brute animal once the cloak is put on' leaves a lot of possibilities. you think the late king was ever a massive pervert and used that cloth of magic to gain extra strength during sexy times? xD heh... just a thought.
Roslyn... that's such a beautiful name.
"was the majestic rose garden on the located in the direction of a small garden shack" ! (it's in the upper parts.. when the travelers stumble upon the castle)
GASSSSSSP. i didn't notice until the end! that last line! it was like an 'Aha!' moment! i know who Lary is! she's the woman who made the seacreature into a human, told her that even if she looked human, she wasn't. that was so smartly put together! i loved it.
i also kinda laughed out loud when Roslyn just spread her arms wide and yelled 'take me!' lol... it was such a serious moment and then that. anyway, awesome chapter. i absolutely love all your short-stories and the little details hidden in there. glad to see you didn't disappear on us forever. :D
RedNoble chapter 22 . 5/18/2012
i'm offended! Fictionpress just called me a 'review throttle!' whatever that means! the nerve of these people... grumble grumble

lol they run away from the babydaddy drama...

"Oh God…please watch over us." Venny whispers as he squints into the black shadows within the shadows.

"Don't worry, I will." Greg quips.

"shut up, you pin head."

*wipes tears of mirth from eyes* aw, i've missed these guys soo much. that made me laugh.

OHHH! VINES. VILLAGE. is this sleeping beauty? omomommogosh.

Venny the-other-Sadist: "Well, whatever happened to them is long gone, as these are bones and not bodies. Try not to worry and get some rest." yeah.. real nice to say to a kid.

wait.. what? did.. did he? did.. jack just have a wetdream? ROLFLMAO. it was soo weird. lol. flowerd and seeds coming from his mouth. i'd think he was high. And the way yu described his squealing, as if it was a pigs. i giggled like a maniac just imagining it. a pig-squealing horny jack xD

oh and about the sudden thirst... yeah, orgasm and drugs are the two things that give you the munchies..

OH! isn't that a dream catcher? haha. black magic..

"shit. i feel like shit." that's my new official catch phrase.

priceless. only jill would call a kiss a 'dirty deed'

whew! the adventure is everywhere! i like how they find people along the way, almost die, then that person goes their separate direction.. its nice. kinda like im watching a weekly adventure show :D keep up the awesomeness, i laughed a lot and i really needed that. i was filling like shit until i read this :)

update? pleaseeee!11
RedNoble chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
-cries-

it's been soo long. TOO damn long.

where do i begin?

fairie prince? maddaeffin hot! enough said.

scratch that. this guy is insane. no ugly people? damn. but then again, think how much this will help business? the paperbag industry will be booming. this is real money in the making here, people!

"I am Chenan." -CUE THE FANGIRL SQUEELING-

i just knew it. I KNEW IT deep in my SOUL! when i read: "holding out a tan calloused hand for Boldar to shake.."

ahhhhhh. Darryl is there tooo? -fans self- it's already starting to get hot.

the description of them become a part of the fae was so brilliant. just pure perfection. how is it possible that they are even more sexier than before? this isn't natural.

ah. fangirls. TOO BAD HE'S AS STRAIGHT AS A CIRCLE! BACKK OFFFF!

alright so it breaks my heart that chennan is being an ass and not noticing (or at least showing any signs of acknowledging) Darryl's perpetual hornyness for him. But to go as far as to not realize that the guy had been sleeping in the shower.. practically drowning in it! he deserves to get punished. real hard. hurr hurr hurr. if you know what i mean..

uh oh. why am i getting that 'snow white of doom' feeling now that Darryl has taken a bite out of that apple? God.. please don't...

"How are you with a sword?"

"I'd say I'm pretty damn good."

"I would ask you to spare with me, but I don't want to cause a commotion in the middle of the night"

sooo.. much innuendo.. can't take it.. nose.. bleeding profusely..

well, i'd say 'nooo chennan is your man, go back to him! get away from the freakishly sex-on-legs king!' butttt my man Darryl needs to get on with the action, right?

ahhh nevermind. king is straight. booo.

LOL "I admire your bravery for invading my chambers." i will remember to say that in real life to someone who goes into my room without my permission. xD

sigh. that was good. i liked it from beginning to end. though the end felt a little... somber.. like something is goign to happen... but then again, when don't your stories have some dark theme waiting to blow up in our faces just behind the surface? it's so you the familiarity makes it even more awesome to read! i'm truly glad your back.

AND YES I WANNA SEEE THE ART! I DO, I DO.
RedNoble chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
oh man, oh man.

i needed to click on the little review bubble, but in doing that i 'accidentally' read the last couple sentences of this chapter. NOT good. i almost contemplated reading it all backwards, just because it was already making me giggle. i can tell this is going to be good.

poor jill. WHY THE EFFF is sandman acting so.. non-fuking-chalant.

i can understand where jill is coming from (since she has been living a life of poverty for forever) but burning that dress does not seem like such a bad idea. or selling it. yeah, that would be a much better alternative.

when she started to picture her brother, it was a nice moment until this: Jack's face…his adorable, annoying, lovable face.

'annoying' had me chuckling. way to go and ruin the mood.

wow sandman is a real prick.

really what are you supposed to say to a kid like Sicily. pat them on the back and say 'congratulations young one, you have chosen the right path.' ?

are you kidding me? if i found a skull, nonetheless a singing skull, i'd drop it and run like mad! but not before i thoroughly piss my pants in fear. jill has some iron balls.

this is venny's point of view... right?

lmao. i love venny! but damn, it'll be hard when he hears 'sweet,pure' jilly isn't so heavingly white anymore.

even if that was not jack. the imagery was still painful to register.

of course greg can see through his lame powers! HE. IS. GOD. -insert Light Yagami's insane evil laughter here-

*w* oh wow, he is sooo beautiful in his godly form. TuT

pfft, what are you talking about? rumpel- rapunzel, is a manly name! do not hate.

"I can't believe he can just run around like that, flopping in the wind." OMGLMAOROLF. i died laughing. ahaha.

ohh venny.

ah how sweet. greg loves jack. its soo wonderful. i wish i had friends that cared that much. but nope.

awesome chapter -applauds- i hope this new start of semester is going well for you!

i may probably come off as incredibly weird for this next confession but, a bloddy naked greg is not bad at all. hurr hurr hurr.
roxyideman chapter 19 . 12/10/2011
AAAAAHHHHHH OMG A WHOLE CHAPTER ABOUT GREG!

I love him! *faints*

Jeez who those idiots that treated him so badly! Why? Who wouldn't love Greg? He's so loveable *.*

But Maybe what happened was for the best because he turned into a hardcore, awesome GOD, yeah!

And I guess that's why he's the only one who can turn into a human.

mwahaha his mother was so stupid

(Greg is hot and that is all. He could never be ugly -_-)

I particularly liked that you added the selkie cause I adore selkies! You know about every mythical creature Chip! That's f-ing awesome O.O And the song she sang was so magical! I wonder if it's real.

awh I can't believe that's how it all started *O* Jack my little cutie! I'm so moved right now, seriously. I loved loved LOVED that chapter. Do some more of those, please! *O*

aaand don't think that I
RedNoble chapter 19 . 12/10/2011
Ahhhhh!

Oh my GOD.

I do not know when I figured it out. Okay I do.

It was when he was with the other griffins and Greg transformed and talked but the others looked at him in anger and annoyance becase they COULDNT. And becase only GOD griffins can. Which is what Greg is.

Woah and that means he has two siblings right?

Omggggg the exitement! Will we ever meet them? :D

*squeels*

omygosh that old scene. It brought back memories. How cute, Jack was so scared.

Anyway, greg had such a horrible past. :(

poor Greg D:

no wonder he's always so closed off and aggresive, he's never been showed true care and love before.

T_T

it was wonderful, I like getting to see this side of him.

Just one question!

When he transformed in front of the griffins, you said he was a tan-skinned nine year old boy. So those that mean he's jacks age?

Maybe I skipped a line while I put the pieces of the puzzle together and there was a timeskip so he actually isn't.

Ah what the heck, I'll jut reread that part

:D

good chapter Chip

Holmes out!
roxyideman chapter 18 . 12/1/2011
aaaah so much hotness! *.*

I think I love Greg. Omg that's not right... But he is so... so random! I can't help loving him! I'M A HUGE FAN, you know it!

Hahahaha Jack is so cute! Of course he is attracted to big boobs. It's only natural for a young boy. *pats head; Let me teach you every trick, sweet little boy!* What the freak happened to him?Who locked the poor kid in the closet? Oh my, cliffhanger!

Jill is awesome! She doesn't seem to understand how beautiful she is! I like her cause she's bold and tough and she managed to bewitch a captain. An incubus captain! And they had SEX! HA! Jill, You little slutty slut! Wow, I mean DUUDE, that was one of the hottest scenes you have written. Sandman and Jill have turned into such a matching pair. But he is such a huge as*hole AND he is in huge denial. I kno he LOVES Jill. Now, the fact that he almost killed her with his huge [excluded-due-to-inapropriate-language], is another thing. TEHEHEHE

Amazing chapter and amazing story! You MUST update more often!
RedNoble chapter 18 . 11/26/2011
so imma try to review this as i go. harder said than done. (your stories are tooo distracting. i keep on forgetting i have this up) here goes:

ah man, the way you describe greg his spot-on brilliant. Yes, that's right, man kissing, fish breath, gives-no-personal-space Greg.' hilarious, already.

is the little elf the same one that accompanied darryl, in 'The Fool'? (nervermind... i just realised he is not)

the fact that this:And huge breasts straining at the neckline of her dress. had its own line, made it even more hilarious. jack is such a perv.

greg,jill and vinny put together is a blast all on its own. geez, im laughing too hard.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOO! IT. CANNOT. END. THERE.! what a damn cliffhanger! gahh! i hate you. hate you! D: jackk! this is soo effin interesting!

jesus jill! of course it's gonna get sensual quick! and what is it with sandman pushing her to the wall? the floor? the wall again... its like he has some hard-surface fetish. not bad. not bad at all.

woahhh! what? like i knew it was coming, but geez Boogie, warn a girl!

damn and why the hell did everyone go running to them in the middle of their post-orgasm?

well their pirates, i guess basic curtosy is invalid in their world...

anyway, mitlk was as cute as always!

soul mates. how romantic. xD what happened Boogie? loosing your touch of horror?

it was wonderful, great job HOMIE-G.
roxyideman chapter 17 . 10/24/2011
oh my, rapunzel is knocked up? where's that written?

Did those two have sex? I thought Esperanza had never even peeked at what was hiden between her legs :D

I liked that chapter! It was not that dirty, really. I think it was the most romantic chapter you have written! Nothing perverted happened. HOW SO? xD

I'm sad about Henrik. But whatever. He is still hot. A hot blind guy you can easily take advantage of.

GIMME GIMME! om nom nom nom

PS: where da fuck is Greg, gurl?
RedNoble chapter 17 . 10/22/2011
i don't mind the sex ;D

haha, well fun chapter!

i loved the wolfs, all white and fluffy and... horny xD

i don't know whether to be angry at Henrik or to adore him.

nahh... he's too cute to stay mad at :3

did you also want to punch Flora in the boob, or was that just me?

for a second i thought the blonde haired blue eyed girl was going to be sicily... but, no.

it was a nice twist!

how dose rapunzel usually start?

i don't know.. but you turned it into a witch planting a human garden, then a werewolf who wasn't originally a werewolf sexing her up, knocking her up, and then... rapunzel.

crazy, how your mind works xD

but i love it, nonetheless!

keep them chapters coming please :DD
Eala71 chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
I am in shock. I never would have made the connections you do but once I read them it seems like it's the only possible outcome. You should be writing for Dr. Who or Torchwood.
roxyideman chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
my review is not showing! so I'll post it again, and if it appears two times, do-not-worry:

I read your review on Red's story and I was like "F U CK THAT! SHE WROTE ABOUT JILL AND SANDMAN? WHERE DA HECK IS GREG?" (eyes pop out, clicks on tab that says "Fabulae Chapter 16" and starts reading like mad). So here's the mighty review:

Tinkerbell say Greg's sausage. Thaaaat's right! (raises hand) I want one!

And Nib puts unicorn piss in his drink. That's why it tastes fruty while looking crappy! Sorry Jack. I hate to do that to you :/

ahahahaha WHAT THE HELL DID GREG DO? He put his head in her lap? what a freaking reatard! I love his randomness! *.*

Why did venny call Jill a brother? I hope you are NOT hiding anything creepy from me CHIP! -.-

WHAAAA?

GREG IS A GOD!

I KNEW IT! NO MORTAL IS THAT HOT!

Jill is so badass. I adore her! And that moment where she and Sandman are fighting for no reason and then they are on the floor almost doing what can't be undone, is so hot! Sandman is getting weirdly hot. Gabriel is a sexy name O.O But serioously. I hope Greg pops up and kicks Sandman's ass with his godly foot! I am a hardcore fan of JillxGreg. It's not my fault :( It just happens!

Loved the chapter! You should always find some room for perverted little parts ;D H O T!
roxyideman chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
I read your review on Red's story and I was like "SHE WROTE ABOUT JILL AND SANDMAN? WHERE DA HECK IS GREG?" (eyes pop out, clicks on tab that says "Fabulae Chapter 16" and starts reading like mad). So here's the mighty review:

Tinkerbell saw Greg's sausage. Thaaaat's right! (raises hand) I want one!

WHAAAA?

GREG IS A GOD!

I KNEW IT! NO MORTAL IS THAT HOT!

RedNoble chapter 16 . 10/3/2011
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTZ!

as expected of you: amazing :D

i laughed sooo hard you can't even imagine.

peter needs to get run over by a train.

the gypsies are magnificent.

jack is as adorable and hilariously awkward around woman as ever ;D

jilly-jilly, i had to chuckle and read over it again then full-out laugh cause i pictured a midget round men with a permanent blush and a cute tiny yellow mustache shaking kingle bells going 'jilly-jilly ho ho ho, jilly-jilly' xD

lol, sorry that was random. but i just loved it all.

and the passion in the end! *O* woah.
E. A. MacDuff chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Hahaha Oh man I really liked this chapter. It was really funny. I love Greg and Venny and the cat. This was a really fun chapter. I found a typo:I feeling the breathe I've been holding escape me. -that doesn't make sense I think you forgot a word there. Anyway loved this chapter, keep it up!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »