Reviews for The Newlyweds NextDoor
marginal-utility chapter 28 . 11/18/2013
This story adorable and soooo funny! 3
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 27 . 12/28/2011
I can't believe it, but i'm actually starting to like Chris more than David. I really can't believe how much of a jerk his father is to put him through all that crap and not care that he killed his son's pet. But one thing i love is how everyone has a betting pot for Denzel and Chris getting together. Even if it's kinda weird, i might actually want them to get together so that Chris will stop trying to take away Davy's and so that he can be happy even with his crappy father. And i can't believe that David actually was thinking about having a threesome with Chris just cuz his drunk husband said so. He needs to learn better control.

And i love how everyone thought that Noah was part of the bride's family just cuz he's Japanese too, evn if that's slightly judgemental. And Noah is luke a child, getting all excited since he saw someone with a special edition DS from Japan. It's adorable though and i'm glad David has such a high tolerance. And Chris and Noah's little fight was so cute with all the stupid names they came up with for their attacks. Can't wait to read more! Update soon, thanx bye!
prostock69 chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Ch 2: Ok, I'll admit at first, I was thinking how in the hell do these two guys date for 9 months w/o Noah not knowing David has two kids! Then when he has his flashback moment to thinking David was having affairs with Tim and Alex, I laughed! Oh and when Noah started speaking in the 3rd person, I was in tears. That was hysterically funny. Nice touch!

Oh, David thought Noah was 25! Oh no! And 12 years younger... he's finding out David is an Atheist (me too, btw)...I think these two didn't do much talking before tying the knot. Just what DID they do? lol.

Youth group carpool? lol...Ok, this story is just too much!
prostock69 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Ok, are they married at the end of this chapter? And how could David forget to mention he has kids? Noah knew he was married before, right?

David's dad hitting him with the paintball gun is hilarious. Seriously? Too funny.
jessicas favorite stories chapter 24 . 10/5/2011
Awwww. Bonding time
jessicas favorite stories chapter 21 . 9/28/2011
awwww noah is sooo cute.
jessicas favorite stories chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
noah seems to have grown up abit :) hes getting a littler better with the boys :)
Sahara Starhawk chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Such a delightful chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 18 . 9/18/2011
I feel so bad for Noah. I didn't know that his past relationship was so bad and now his behavior seems so much more explainable. I really hope that this Ace guy stays away. I don't want him to ruin anything for Noah and David when they are still new. Noah obviously is still hurt and all he will do is bring back bad memories. But if you do make him come back, please have David kick his ass now that he knows what happened. And i can't believe that Martin would go and tell all of Noah's past like that without his permission. When Noah finds out, is is gonna be one pissed off asain midget.

I really want Noah to realize that David loves Noah exactly how he is, game obsessed and all. It is so sad that he is trying to change to what he thinks is David's "perfect". And i can't believe Sally is making him change so much about himself when he just wanted to be perfect at guitar and vocals. I hope that when he gets home, David sets him straight after seeing his new looks and mannerisms. I love that Timothy's first thought was to call Noah for help. I'm so glad that he trusts Noah and respects him enough that he wouldn't lie to him about that kind of stuff. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please please update soon! Thanx, bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 17 . 9/6/2011
Hey! I'm the one that sent the really long review. I just wanted to make good on favoriting and all that stuff! Thanx, bye!
angelicdemon909yahoo.com chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
This story is so awesome! I started reading it on DeviantArtvbut you didn't have chapter 8, or i couldn't find it, so i searched and found it on here and i can't wait for the next chapter already. And if i could remember my password i would definitely add it as a favorite. I absolutely love how different Noah and David are from each other but how they still manage to get along so well and not let too much stuff bother them. And i love how when they went to the park, they didn't care about what others thought of their relationship.

I love how Noah acts around the kids! It's so adorable how much he freaks out about them and gets jealous cuz they hog David. I can't believe that Noah has such a fitly dog. I mean, even most girls don't have dogs that badly named and pampered. I also can't believe that he never thought that saying he didn't like mutts would hurt David's feelings. He needs to learn that David is the one he chose to marry and that he won't leave him for Chris or Andre or even Nancy.

But on the other hand, David really needs to stop being so oblivious to people flirting with him! I mean, Andre was soo obvious with putting the glasses on him and taking them off, while giving his little speech about how the one who takes them off sees the hidden parts of David. And he needs to do more to reassure Noah that those other people don't hold a chance compared to him. It was super sweet though, the way that David asked Noah to play and sing for him. I can't wait to see how that turns out for him. And i really hope that David finds a way to discourage his boss or get a new job.

PLEASE PLEASE update this soon! I love it and can't wait to see what happens! Thanx, bye!
Seana chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love this story ! Definitely understand about the spelling and grammar issues, I suggest you get someone else to edit for you because otherwise this would be amazing. Love your character's, plot and dialog it's awesome. You made me really like and care about these people and most importantly you made me want to know ...what happens next ?
xShaz4Lifex chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
haha chris is a bit crazy i see :)

well this is really getting intresting now :)

and david i wonder what will happen with him!will he get his promotion? i wonder!

and noah jeez he really needs to chill out! this jealousy is getting way out of hand! im surprised hes able to bare with the kids clinging onto him all the time! i dont know why david has the strength to put up with noah anymore!

but great story and icant wait to see how this whole chris being crazy turns out :)

love xShaz4lifex :D
Animal-Queen-Stephanie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Your making me more depressed! No reviews? This Is rigged! Lol I'm going right now to tell my friends about you! :)