Reviews for Living After Destruction
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Wow. I'm literally speechless. This story was much better after the update. I hope you continue writing, it was so good.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Eeeek I'm a bit uncomfortable with the whole underaged prostitution thing, but it was a really interesting story and I am eager to see where it all leads. I look forward to more, I have enjoyed it so far with the exception of the parts that made me cringe...*shivers*...Update soon! I have to know how Dustin deals with all of this!
Mcgde chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
YOuuuuu cAaAAN'T DO ThisSSSSSS UPDAAAATEEE
Talysse chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
So you are going to re-write all the story? With change of names and details of story?
Loved the first story and this one too! :)
Orihara chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I actually loved the original so much that im afraid of even coming near this incase you're planning on taking away Arthur and Dustin's happy ending. It'd be nice if Caleb wasn't such a sociopath but not if Arthur and Dustin's relationship has to be compromised in any way for this rewrite to be possible.
Nya chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Hey
I loved your fiction, I soo hope you're going to update... UPDATE OR FEEL MY COOKIE WRATH! nya
Jia chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
It's so interesting to see the development!
I hope Caleb isn't too crazy
Conspicuous Maliciousness chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
UM.

Finish. Finish this.

Or update.

Just, please...~

~Con
H.s.s.Hunter chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
I like this version better, but the original, with all the raping and psycho-Caleb, that was a bit over done... So since you're redoing it, I think Caleb should be... Less. I don't know, he was just so evil and crazy, and same with Farris, being a crazy bitch. I also think you should finish the sequel.
nicolemegannn chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Wow, that was and intense chapter, and i do like it better, i'm really looking forward to the next chapter and the rest of the story for that matter so update soon please! i'd forgotten how much i missed dustin )
Boosher chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
I loved the last one but I think I might like this one better! Please update again soon!
Sylreyith chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Yay! A chapter.

I liked this one. Dustin's reactions seemed very real and his mother still insisting that he was "her baby" was nice too.

I hope you can update soon please!
NicoletheBlueBitch chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Yay! An update. Soon as the cops arrested him I was like "he's going to be reunited".
foreveran chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
This sounds really good update soon :)
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Loved this chapter. Dustin was found differently than I was expecting, then again this is different than the original version lol. I was so excited when I saw one of your stories in my inbox. I've missed them xD

Amazing chapter, Please update soon! :D