Reviews for 28 Things I Learned From Dating Sydney Pendleton
Debbie chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
This story takes forever to go anywhere!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Beautiful again, I can just so relate. Girl's can aposlutly be cold and warm at the same time, YOUR so right! I love the way you wrote this, great chapter really. keep writting. x
Amy Stardust chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
Aaaa! We've been stereotyped!

Hehehe. XD

It seems to be true anyway, but I wouldn't know. :P

I'm subscribing. :) Yay!

But maybe I'll favorite soon! Double yay! Hehehe! XD

'Til the next chap!

-Amy Stardust
Renana chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
I'm sure you heard this a billion times but this story is just super cute, like straight up cotton candy- in a good way. I think a guy needs to read this LOL I like how Gage is so so so honest with everything he says, and I can actually feel how much he loves Sydney. A lot of the things you pointed out are very true, I think my favourite chapters are 3, 10, and 11. Some of the stuff Gage says is really funny and that's awesome, but I think you could develop on Sydney's character more because her personality is pretty basic so far. But I understand that this is a series of his thoughts about her so it might be hard to get really deep into Syd's personality. Anyway he's super sweet. I think you could tone down on how highly he thinks of himself though. I don't mind the confidence and the jokey things he says but when he mentions how sexy he is multiple times, it's a little much. OTHERWISE I really enjoyed reading this because it's adorable. I actually collected a bunch of quotes that made me laugh haha:

"You'd kidnap her even if you weren't a kidnapper."

"...I'll ninja kick everyone in that damn intersection."

A beautiful beast with a very tame haircut and no beard or mustache.

...where you keep your lower half of your body in your bed and use your torso to crawl and get whatever sh*t you need (I thought this was hilarious because I do that all the time LOL)

Because nowadays everyone throws around the word like it's fu**ing glitter and confetti.(I truly stand by this and I'm glad that you brought up how 'love' no longer has any meaning anymore)

Poppy is a b*tch. Her name is really deceiving, it makes her seem all nice and flowery and sh*t.

AAAND here's some quick typo's I found while reading:

And yes if you're in a *bad* (band?) - ch. 9

That was also the first time I ever *say* (saw?) Sydney jealous - ch. 10

Syd is the type who thinks other girls are pretty but *don't* (doesn't?) go around throwing compliments here and there. She doesn't show that she's jealous and she *don't* (won't/doesn't?)go around looking for compliments or to be showered with love. - ch.10

Good job, it was really fun :)

Renana
LiteWhisper chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This is just soooo cute! I love it so far, and the characters are great! From what you wrote so far, it seems that Gage and Syd broke up. I hope thats not true, 'cause they seem perfect for each other.
peace9420 chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Cute chapter. I know I'm late catching on but I just had to point out that the thing about forehead kisses is so true. Good story, keep it up (:
TashiRd chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
Wow, loving it so far! The Characters are greatly formed, Gage is so loveible which makes it sad to think that at the end he's never with Syd, (I think from what I've read so far) and the individuality of all of the people is brilliant! keep writting, good work. This would make an amazing novel.
toMORROWacshuly chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
this story is ADORABLE! i LOVE it. everything about it is just...i dont know. its great. its so cute that gage is telling their story this way and im hoping that if they cant be together now then they can be together in the future cause he really seems to love her. and this story is proof no matter how not real it is. haha GREAT JOB!
tisbetterleftgone chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
This is a good story. It's cute and I enjoy reading it :) One question though; is she dead?
E.L. Berkeley chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
IT'S SO CUUUTEE! :D

Hahaha but seriously, there should be a class for this shit right here:P If a guy knew all these things and actually acted on them (coughGAGEcough) he would get an effing award from me. Like a trophy, not a lame certificate or anything.

Anyways:) Ive been writing some really heavy, dark kind of stuff and this is such an adorable break:) It's light and fluffy and it feels like Im reading the story equivalent of a cloud and I love it:D
Sheaver chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Romantic.. :3 my review meant the world to you huh...? I'm such a lazy reviewer so take this review as the most precious thing you've ever had!
AbbeyXD chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
wow amazing story really. Sad but amazing. Sydney's not dead is she? lol I know it sounds like a stupid question but the way Gage talks-it feels like she is! But she isn't right? She better not be! that would be toooo sad! And I hope he gets her back! :D Update soon! :)
I Can Breathe chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
It's really, really adorable. I like how he has two personalities, the one that's exterior and the interior. The only thing that really bothers me is that every time something bad happens like Syd getting mad about the goldfish, I think they'll break up because of the first chapter. I hope they don't because it'll be upsetting.
purple.y-goodness chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Ahwww, Gage is sooo cute!

;D
Kaydian Thorn chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Ohh gooooooooosh! I loooovvveee this story! It's so cuuuute! It's the only story right now on here im addicted to.