Reviews for Tourniquet
PuzzledApproach chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i hope u update this soon, it will me interesting to learn more about these characters... and where the parents are that marv is stuck with dom...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES...
Tigaroo chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
... i like dirty
greenessential chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
It seems interessting enough to keep reading. :))

I await your update with hope. xP
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Interesting story. hope you continue it
me chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i would like to read more
prolific thought chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
omg, they have potential.

*evil laugh*

On a side note, I think you turned me into some kind of brothercest addict...I'm not sure if that's a good thing yet.

Cause, I really need to study for my geography exam! XD

So, I await the next chapter.
hamstergirl237 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
First off, Two Places 3

I like the atmosphere of the story, so far. I can't imagine it being completely humorous(I would be disappointed if it were, actually), so, you know, I foresee fights, etc, the normal up and downs in a relationship. I mean, I hope there is. And I mean "normal" (as normal as you can get in brothercest anyway) angst; not like drugs and suicide and the whole lot.

I really think you should continue go for it and continue it because this chapter is definitely more like an exposition (or a drabble, I guess, if you do go for a one-shot) than anything else. I'm curious to see how this plays out. Their lives, their friends, possibly Dom getting into more fights.

Also you're awesome at writing brothercest, and this is like hearing JK Rowling announcing a new fantasy series or something. Haha. (She says, even though she's not that much of a Harry Potter fan.)
xoxlizzie chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I just read your other story "Ondes" and checked to see if you wrote anything else as good, and this looks like it will be great :) I'll be waiting for your next update!
Groen als Gras chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I would love to read more of this; you write the most delicious brothercest :D
Echoing Shadow chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Short snippet but yes, I am interested in this story...especially if it delves into something dirtier ;) please write more 'cause now im rather curious! :)
Site-3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
wow i love this so far. it seems like it'll come out funny also. I would love for you to continue also would of been good as a oneshot but series are good too. I'd love for this to continue.
Natural and fake beauty chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
oh how i love brothercest. i really like how they try to fight the obvious attraction.
Just Some Random Person chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This story seems interesting, I would like to read more. The writing was very good, but it seemed a bit fast-paced. Maybe you could take the time to go in a bit more detail? Also, I like the characters already. Pink cast LOL~ XD
doublestandard chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Do more! :)

I loved this. You are becoming one of my favourite authors. Top ten. ;) I like the way you write.

I want more of this please!

I love how Dom got a pink cast! XD nice. I can't decide who I like best yet. I like them both. :)