Reviews for A Change Maybe for the Better
Alaeryel chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! IT CANNOT BE OVER! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT THEM NOW? DAMN Flames I knew it was coming but I STILL was not PREPARED ALTHOUGH I KNEW IT WAS COMING! You did an ABSOLUTELY MARVELOOUS AND EXCEPTIONAL JOB with this last chapter! They have become like family to me and now they are being torn from me! I will be looking for more stories my FRIEND!
colbyjackchz chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
That was awesome! :D definitely looking forward to more stories from you! Thanks for the great read
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 8/20/2012
OMG Flames-I have been waiting for another chapter and was so ECSTATIC to see it here this morning! I will be sad to see this story end but will be watching for more stories from you! I have felt and endured more emotions, tears, laughter, love, etc and it has been an AMAZING JOURNEY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
colbyjackchz chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
:( Poor Aranot, this is so sad! But still a great story, please continue!
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
AGAIN-YOU LEFT ME BAWLING! I so want to see Wayne flayed alive and inch by horrifying inch! I DETEST HIM IMMENSELY and my HEART POORS OUT to Estella and her family and Davila! I can UNDERSTAND her guilt but she couldn't help it-she did not actually do it on her own, I wish she would not give in to him! Her and Alden are soooooo PERFECT FOR ONE ANOTHER! DAMN IT Flames-you have again AMAZED AND ASTOUNDED ME with this chapter and this story-it is ABSOLUTE POETRY the way you write!
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
HOLY SHIT FLAME! DAMN NEVER SUSPECTED SUCH A THING WOULD HAPPEN-will teach me from now on! I am SOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD to Estella killing that asshole! My HEART BROKE-I FELT HER ANGUISH, I CRIED WITH HER-TUMULTUOUS and HEART WRENCHING! You did an EXCELLENT JOB writing this that I am in a STUPOR RIGHT NOW! WILL BE WATCHING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE WITH ANXIOUS HEART!
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
OMG OMG Flames-SOOOO INTENSE and WONDERFUL! I NEARLY DIED when Inali showed up and I thought ALL WOULD BE GOOD but you thru me for a LOOP-DAMN! PERFECTION and I LOVE being dragged along AND YOU do that BRILLIANTLY! I will be looking for more!
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
DAMN IT Flames-OK I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED IN A MILLION YEARS! Now I have to WONDER if Bolin is in on this scheme or if it is all Waynes doing! Such FIERCE LOVE and LOYALTY that Estella displays is REMARKABLE but now what happens to Alden? To ALL the others? I know you have school and are busy but DAMN IT I am TOO CURIOUS AND ANXIOUS TO FIND OUT MORE SO WILL BE WAITING (IM)PATIENTLY BUT WITH UNDERSTANDING! BRILLIANT, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, SUSPENSEFUL, INTRIGUING, EXCELLENT AND EXCEPTIONAL my dear!
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
BEAUTIFUL and TOUCHING yet OH SO SAD! A VERY POIGNANT chapter here BUT it was done to PERFECTION! The EMOTIONAL IMPLICATION and DELICATE NATURE of what just occured was BEYOND everything else! BRILLIANT AND MAGNIFICENT!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
OMG Flames-you are right THE PLOT THICKENS! I wonder then if not Trianthas then who? Or could it be that Trianthas is trying to throw the Aranotians off by claiming it isn't them. You have WEAVED a VERY INTRICATE PUZZLE in this chapter and ONE I WANT TO SOLVE! I WORRY for the King and ALSO HIS FAMILY-how horrible it must be! CAN'T WAIT SO ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! SUPERBLY DONE!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
OOOHHH I LOVE Inali-quite cocky a bit but very fun! This chapter SUSPENSE REIGNED with the attack and was UNEXEPECTED! I am so PROUD of Estella-she has a good head on her shoulders for one being so young! AGAIN A PERFECT STORY and EXCEPTIONAL WRITING!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
This chapter WARMED MY HEART! I LOVED the TRUST Alden showed Estella and the LOVE and ENCOURAGEMENT she gave him-PERFECTION ITSELF! I also LOVED her training and her reasons for it! BUT MOST OF ALL-I LOVED LOVED LOVED how she sought Alden out during the thunder storm and him COMFORTING HER-ALL IN ALL this chapter was ABOVE EXCELLENCE AND EXTREMELY POETIC to me-GREAT WRITING!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Sorry forgot to review the last chapter BUT both were FABULOUS! I LOVED THEM IMMENSELY! I don't care for Rosie and would like to see her butt get kicked all over the place-yes I can be quite EVIL when I want to be! I just LOVE Alden and Estella as well as Davila, Delilah and the others. You have a WELL ROOUNDED story going on and are doing a MAGNIFICENT JOB with writing it! I am on my way to the next chapter-see you there!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
I wanted to read a few chapters first before reviewing. I find this quite a unique and interesting story. I wasn't sure about it at first but must say that I am really enjoying it. I noticed some minor mistakes with words and spelling but that isn't a problem because your story tells itself and I am really looking for more-all in all you have a great story going, unique plot and characters, and your descriptive way of writing very good. Keep up the great work and will be watching for more of this story and others!
bookppl93 chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
AWWW! There first kiss! Love this book.