Reviews for Drizzling
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
it is... you know, sometimes i feel like you have my diary with you... reading all the entries and turning them into beautiful pieces of works... really.. i admire your work..
MoodyDreamer chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Yup, this is my second read from you works, and I am hooked! Love it! Seriously, your writing is just so captivating! Your details are great! Gosh, you have a unique way of describing things, seriously! I don't know how to say it, and I don't want to just sound like an annoying tee-hee fangirl, so I will show some lines that I just loved to give examples? :)

Parts I loved(but I loved the whole thing, XD)

Drizzling heavily, maybe it's contradicting - I love the oxymoron there. :D

Screams and loud shouts were heard; down in the alley of my mind. - I love how you described the internal conflict and pain here. :)

I could hear the gasps. Maybe you weren't aware of it. You didn't look into the abyss of my eyes- the cores were in too deep. I've got nothing to say, you didn't see anything. - Eyes are like the windows to the soul, but you phrased it so nicely. I love how you described how the person failed to understand you here.

I hide everything and nothing is left; just the empty emptiness- maybe you would see the ink black sky. - The 'ink black sky part," I just love! W I don't know. It's just amazing how you described it. Oh, and the empty emptinesss. :) The same adjective descriing each other.

I still feel sorrow's silhouette around you- I could see it. - The way you described the weighing pain one has is awesome!

You shine so bright it's hard to believe that it's just an act. -Such a true fact. People can hold so much in themselves and fool people so easily.

The mist cleared up and I saw the blue, blue sky painted with inks of white. - This is when I realized what I love about your writing. You give me imagery packed with emotion like a memory. :) Thank you, for being so epic! 3