Reviews for Come Back
ADD1CTED chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
I'm so stupid, the last review should have been for this chapter. Actually, this brought up a conversation I had with a firend of mine. She said I'm everything opposite of what I appear to be if you really know me, but I'm everything of what I appear to be if you don't know me, and I just got really off topic. Anyway, it's been a nice journey and I'm happy they got a happy ending.
ADD1CTED chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
Yeah, I noticed the reviews a few chapters before. In my opinion, I think it's because the main plot has ended. Stories, like it or not, ends when the main plot ends, unless there's a special. If the story doesn't it would be like "Lost" I guess, I liked the first season but it went down fill after that. To put it bluntly, it's more like a drama but in the form of a story, you know drama doesn't really have a plot, but is based on the episode. I guess fp readers like the movie version but in a story. I hoped that helped and made sense.
ADD1CTED chapter 15 . 7/3/2011
They made up yay!
ADD1CTED chapter 13 . 6/26/2011
Awww, cute baby, cute family, cute everything.
ADD1CTED chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
I was never a fan of violence, but I've got to say this got me cheering.
ADD1CTED chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
I'm in love... With all of the characters :)
Pigeon-Named-Priceless chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
:D i love this story even though it made me cry! (happy tears)
ADD1CTED chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Yes, they're happy and together again, I'm so happy. Please, please, please continue updating cause I love the story and can't get enough of it.
Ms.Crazy-San chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
PLEAASEE! Keep updatinggg! (:

please please please please! This is such a good story, please keep updattinngg! (:
yellowjellybean14 chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
oh please do not end the story i am enjoying this story so much i hope you will think about keeping this story going!
StorieLuver101 chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Your so evil! How could you leave a cliffhanger like that? Ugh, but anyway good chapter. Wished it was a bit longer but why am i complaining? Haha
anonymous chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
I love it! I can't wait for the next update.
bobby-bear chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Yay! Ryan! This is getting even better!
Stelle del Mare chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Loving the story so far. And it just started getting even better with this last chapter. Keep it up :)
StorieLuver101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I love this storyy. It is amazing and Im emotionally envolved now! But on another not I love hoe fast you update. Thats one of the main reasons why I favorited your story because you upload another chapter like every other day. The story content is really nice and I cant wait to see when she meets him!