Reviews for If You Really Knew Me
Aha Mason Title chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
People will hate you for writing this, only because they know you're right. But they don't really hate you. It's just an essay that could possibly save a life of someone who doesn't believe.

But besides that, I think it's wonderful, and it really does get a point across. And I believe that you're a wonderful person for writing this.
JFE chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
OH MY FRIGGIN GOD. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. Its amazing and I am literally crying right now. I didn't think anyone would really care about me and I thought that I was alone in all of this. But thank you for proving me wrong. You GMH :)
morgo7kc chapter 12 . 7/10/2011
Thank you so much for writing this. It is amazing, apsolutly amazing. Especially chapter 9, and even more especially chapter 12. You have inspired me and built me up so much with you words, despite the fact that as you said, you don't know me. Maybe that's why this is even more meaningful. I was in awe in chapters 1-11 and 12 had me crying all the way through. Not bad crying, more of an overcome crying. I can't give enough thanks to you for writing this beautiful piece of literature. I'm at a difficult time in my life and reading this gave me hope. What you said couldn't be more true, and you've woken me up. I might not be all alone like I thought, and It's possible I'm not as messed up as I've considered myself. Fantastic job. And thank you.
Marissa Kaplan-Taylor chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
OH MY GOD.

I am applauding you so much for this hell of an essay. I want to cry, believe me.

I can't even write a kick-butt essay, but you can.

Let's cut to the chase:

You're about the best essay writer who's works I've had the privilege to read. You're like this rocket of words and inspiration. Keep going. Or I'll make sure the dye isn't washable.

X, MKT
Bookgeek4life chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
i loved this it was amazing and is the truth, people dont know who is behind the mask that they wear.

i go to a school where most people are the same, with looks attitude, style and everything. this book reminded me that there are different people hiding under the mask they put up, just like i do sometimes when at school.

thank you for writing this. it is amazing and gives me hope. you are a good writer and i hope you stick with it.
Marissa Kaplan-Taylor chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is why you're so amazing, Chubs.

I see a lot of the bitch from Emily in me. And I can relate so much to Kurt and Diana. Wow, who knew, right?

I really loved this. I really, really did.

X MKT
therealme6 chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
I like this story a lot. It's obvious you spend a lot of time thinking it through and you don't go for the obvious stuff which is a good it up!
iamasecret chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
This is a really great story and message. I like your writing style, and I only wish that more people could read this.

Honestly, I think everyone could identify with at least one of these characters.

For myself, it's Diana, except I'd like to be an author. Everything she said was something I think about daily.

I'm going to read more of your work.
The Kid From Cyrene chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Secret. P

Dude, who is this? Whoever you are, talk to me, bro. (hehe. I like using that term) Maybe I can help.

NotMyFault

Everyone gives me hope :) Even you. I don't know you, but you give me hope.
NotMyFault chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
whoever wrote this.

you give me hope :)
Secret. P chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
At first I didn't get it was a game lol I'm sooo slow )) Anyway off topic :)) I've been reading your stories for a while now and I have to say this is one of my favorites. Mostly because I absolutely love mystery. These characters here more than what than what they seem (thus the mystery). These characters are imperfect in each and every way, but I don't pity them. If these were real people and if their inner thoughts were what you wrote I would admire them for their courage and honesty. So like them I have something to say as well.

I try to be funny and happy and perky all the time even if I'm furious and or depressed inside(hehe emo). I'm losing all connection with my best friend cause we don't have the same likes as before and I feel like I'm losing her so I pretend to be boycrazy even though I'm not. I act confident but in reality I'm a push over. I would do anything someone would tell me to do just to make them like me. I am a people pleaser. I try to act bad ass and to not give a damn but inside I'm just a nerd who wants to be loved and adored. I seem smart but really I am of average intelligence. I am jealous of girls who are prettier and thinner than me. I pretend to be something I'm not. I am an actress everyday putting on a false facade for everyone to see. I am too chicken to put my name on there for you to know me. Trust me you do know me and if you knew who I was you'd laugh your guts out. Ahh venting fells good. Anyway, good job on the story. Post more. And all the other cliche things they say

-CHOWWW...der TEEHEE

P.S. Way to long than I expected :))
BipolarUnicornMonster chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
Read the whole thing, loved every single word. Amazing. Keep writing because You're wonderful. Loved it.
PurpleNBlue chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
i like da story

...

we tried this at my school once...everybody was crying at the end of the day
Someone chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
AMAZING, it's a nice story. (Well not really a story) it's quite interesting to read because I honestly did not expect this when I first read the title.I like the first girl the most. It's sorta something everyone can relate to but not literally. You could be quite a good writer someday. I look forward to more of your stories :)
HHS chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
What I think is the most interesting in these three analyses of these three people is the open display of character. Most people find it hard to elaborate on a character, to round out a character to make them seem believable. Surely, none of these characters, if placed in a story, would ever display his or her true nature unless provoked by the plot or other characters. However, your way of prying open the oyster shells and pulling out the real meat of the characters is entirely believable. I believe in the jock who has to support his family; I believe in the cheerleader who suffers from anorexia; I believe in the suffering artist who pretends his art doesn't control him.

Your writing is also very clever, which I like and which enhances the level of emotion you're trying to convey. In general, I like this story. It's well-written, interesting, and, since you haven't said it's completed, open for more of your character analyses.

Happy writing!