Reviews for The Pleasure Servant
drake.blaze chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
Glad to see you back. I can get being occupied by life and not being able to work on writing.

Happy birthday.
Wisher chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
Finally! Thanks for updating. I hope you get some free time soon, and happy birthday!
Kilian Grey chapter 25 . 11/9/2013
Really good chapter and worth the wait. Hope all goes well with school and congratulations bunny, good grief, writing this well at your age, amazing. Love your work, you little sadist...
x1nc0n5p1cu0u5x chapter 25 . 11/9/2013
Happy B-day! And wow. You're a pretty good author for a 15 year old (almost 16) o_O
Talysse chapter 24 . 9/3/2013
Be careful with your car!
ah... the guilty!
Kilian Grey chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
Leave it to the kids to clarify the situation. I feel for them both, it is a crappy scenario, but I love it. Good work.
Wisher chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
You updated! I now officially love you 3

I loved David here. But, honestly, I really like David and Aziz. They don't really deserve to be nobodies in the palace, even if they are cared for and well-loved. They should become someone important! They always end up dismissed to Miss Randihura, poor things :'(

Enjoy your car!
drake.blaze chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
Danial's going to always be the mediator, isn't he?

Again: did you HAVE to stop there?
Riayl chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
*grumbles*

*pokes Adam with a stick...hard*

Suck it up big boy, cuz you've suffered soooo much (note the dripping sarcasm).

*ahem* Uh, yeah, sorry, got a little carried away there, but I'm firmly on Dominic's side and no rational argument on the hows and whys of helping Richen could have turned out bad will change my mind on that. I've been where Dominic is at and everyone around him is beeping lucky he's functioning as well as he is and allowing them to be near him at all, so.. er...right, foaming at mouth again, sorry. lol

Anywho, looking forward to the next chapter. Condolences on starting school again. *grin*

*goes back to poking Adam with a stick*
Kaylin881 chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
Yay! More Daniel! I like Daniel as a character, he's a nice guy and not as hot-headed as Adam can sometimes be. That's not to say that I want either Dominic or Adam to end up with Daniel, though - they have to stay together. I just hope Daniel finds someone; he's too good to stay alone. He deserves someone of his own to love.
Kilian Grey chapter 23 . 7/29/2013
Poor Dominic how naïve to believe Richen would never be found out. The twists you take are very entertaining. Thanks for another great chapter.
Riayl chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
bu...wha...it's...Nooooooo... *desperately waiting for next chapter* Does it make me a horrible person for wanting to see Adam grovel on his knees for a long long time? *twinkle*
Talysse chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
I find the story is so speed! It's sad . I thought the story was finished but with lies, it'sn't! Nice :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
The emotion in this chapter was intense. I enjoyed it. There are many ways I can see this story going from here. I can hardly wait to see how you proceed.
CaskettLuv15 chapter 22 . 7/21/2013