Reviews for Talent
Shiina chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
I still don't like Ace's bossiness (is that even a word? sorry, english's not my first language). But anyway, is it in hiatus? Because it's really good, in fact I like this story more than Hadyn (not to say Hadyn's not good). I'd love to read more especially since it stops when I was starting to really get into it.
Shiina chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
I swear, in your stories everyone "snaps" all the time. In Hadyn too. It makes everyone seem extremely hostile and easily angered, like they have to chill. I don't get why you use this word so much.
Shiina chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
Ace's such a killjoy. Why is he so damn bossy, Damen is whipped now :(
Averia chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
I really like the story, like xmen but better, would love to read more.
Nea.M chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
UPDATE!
...please
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
I love it . I love it . I love it .
Darkness Incarnated chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
This is like the best story I've found on this website. Please, please, please update soon!
Zorrina chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
!
An update! I was so sad when this didn't get any love for such a long time! Thank you for keeping on going! A good chapter I hope you continue :3
blackkitties chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Oh i am so happy you picked this up again. I love the new chappy and can't wait for another.
Astir-Lewis chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
I read the first chapter and was hooked. I love it so much. There is no limit to what can be done with this story. I can't wait to read more.
lovesyoumore chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
This is great:)
Celestialuna chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Arman is so gonna get it.
Celestialuna chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
good chapter.
Celestialuna chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
good start of story.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
cute story. interesting idea behind it all. i really like how ace flourishes through his contact with damen. thanks for sharing! keep up the good work!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »