Reviews for Hardly Star Crossed
Kuromi Yoshida chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
That's it? No more? WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!? ;;
Le-Stallion'17 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
i love it update soon tylers parents are AWESOME!
TaraLin89 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
GAHHH WHERE'S THE REST OF IT? Please don't tell me you abandoned this! I can't wait to see what happens next!
TaraLin89 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
So I was going to wait until after I was done reading the story to review but this chapter was just sooooo darn cute I couldn't wait. xDDD I was literally bouncing and squealing (yes, I'm that big of a dork) on my bed when reading the part about them in the locker room. I can't wait to see what happens! I'll add another review when I get to the end of the Chapter 6 :)
awildrose chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
I love where this story is going! Write another chapter woman! xD Love ya!
Literature Freak chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Well first off thank you for reviewing my story! Also you're welcome! I thought this chapter was good and I like Tyler's parents. I like how you started the chapter with Tyler's viewpoint of the shower scene. I liked how you showed what Tyler was thinking during it. I will be greatly anticipating the next chapter.
Esquirella chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Wow! LOL! Tyler's parents are definitely unexpected. Cool update!
Literature Freak chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
This chapter and chapter 4 were both good. I really liked how you told chapter 5 in Cassandra's point of view. I really liked how you got into detail on her home life. I think that the next chapter will be good to see what Tyler thinks about and it will be a change from Leif's story. I like how you are incorporating each character into the story and it is good that you are giving all of them a voice and not just making them minor background characters.
Esquirella chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Cassandra's home life is terrible! Poor girl!
Me chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
OMIGOD! omigod! OMIGOD ! if you dont write faster i might die !
Esquirella chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Tyler loses points for being a tool while his friends beat Leif up.
Literature Freak chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Great chapter! My only problem with it is that it is kind of short, but other then that it is really good!
Esquirella chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Off to a great start!
Literature Freak chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
I really like this story so far and the humor in it is really good. I enjoy the plot and it seems that it will be different then most slash stories on here. I am really looking forward to reading the rest of it. :)